Part 24

As you knocked on his door it sounded like threw something. And came to the door saying I thought I told you to leave. But he stopped and just stared at me you touched his cheek saying what happened the was a open wound. He said nothing as he grabbed my hand. I said do you have any coffee I'm out he said with a surprising look on his face and said yeah take as many as you like. As you took a step inside you headed to the kitchen taking of your shoes like normally but for reason u didn't want hisoka behind you just a uneasy feeling but as you were taking a step back stepped on something it was glass probably that thing he threw before you came in here. You picked up your foot as you winced in pain. U didn't notice but hisoka was already behind you he swiftly picked you up while he didn't even try to miss the glass as he set you on kitchen counter.he said could you really just not see the glass on the floor. As he got the med kit he started getting stuff out you stopped him and looked down at his feet he said I'm fine I said obviously not I mean your throwing stuff. As moved your finger over his wound on his cheek. You began licking it as he grabbed you hips while pushing you towards him you could already feel a bulge in his pants. As you reach down there pulled back and said that other girl said it was hard for you to get it up nowadays. U whispered doesn't look like that to me. As he looked at you he said I get hard just thinking about. He started kissing you. You knew this wasn't going to end well everything was telling you to get out of there but your body insisting on staying just a little while longer. As he picked you as he went back over the glass you pulled away while he said it's okay I'm ok. As he threw you on the bed as he leaned down went in for a kiss but he stopped went u little further down as he teased you down there. When he finally started you tensed up he but his hand on you while he looked up saying it looks like you missed me too. As you started moaning u said I'm about to cum he stood up and said not yet as he licked your face. You sat up saying now it my turn as u started taking off his pants. You took it out it was still growing right there in your small hands. As licked it he let out a soft moan. You started sucking it he within five min he said about to cum I can't hold it in any longer he tried to take it out. But you decide that you weren't going to get pink eye u looked up at him and I want to swallow it. So you gently put it back in your mouth. When he cummed he said look at me now swallow it while holding your chin.