Part 14

It was the dance night u prayed and prayed that hisoka and Eric weren't going to be there but u looked yourself in the mirror and said I'm a bad bitch they can't stop me. As u put on the dress a little late and just did some simple makeup u ofc arrived fashionably late but as you walked in u saw all the eye look at you. You were kinda of embarrassed but u saw hisoka he was in the corner with some other guys but Eric was surrounded by girls as he pushed through them and approached you u tried to get away but he backed you up against a wall and said let me explain the picture this girl just all the sudden started kissing it was like she was under some kind of spell she immediately passed and didn't know where she was. out after you said a spell your messing with me right u reached up to his hair and said u got it it all smoothed back and messed it up and said I like it better messier as u walked of and found another class of wine as u felt someone grab it out of your hand it was hisoka as he looked at u and said u shouldn't be so careless u looked at him and said yeah I'm so careless. What bc I'm having to glasses of wine. He laughed and said u look delicious tonight as u took a step closer and said u look like a slut as u grabbed the wine glass and walked away his face was froze. U found that girl who helped u get your dress so you and her started dancing as u felt a pair of hands grab u waist as Eric whispered in your ear u shouldn't be dancing like that it's makeing me jealous that everyone else gets to see you.