Part 20

As you headed back into Eric's dorm you asked for your stuff. He asked why. u said to put it in my dorm ofc he turned u back around and said why don't you just stay here I said Eric idk I feel like I rushed into things with hisoka. I wanted to take it slow with you so it would work out he smiled and pulled you closer and started kissing . While y'all were kissing you thought taking it slow didn't u sleep with him last night you really just want to be by yourself for a bit. He stopped and looked down and said u still don't have any pants on as he grabbed your ass you as u said I really need to go pee as you ran to your room. When u got inside u finally felt at peace you remember that you hardly have any decorations in you room sense you've only been in here like twice. U jumped in the shower it reminded u of that one day when u and hisoka were in the shower for the first time u couldn't stop yourself from touching yourself to that memory u weren't think about the sex you were thinking about hisoka. When you finally got out u dried off and decided to get some food. So u got dressed up and headed to this new restaurant the food was good and so was the wine. You were wasted easily so u called hisoka to see what he was up to. He answered and said what do u want right as u said drunkenly I want you hisoka. He said are you drunk. You slurred your words saying that doesn't matter. He said yes it does where are you. U said with Eric ahah. He said that punk got you drunk where are you. You said I'm just messing with he is boring I'm not gonna lie as u hiccuped and said so what's up with that girl from the desk I know her sex is not as good as mine so idk what's wrong with u must be on something or something like that as you giggled. I mean you were sweating twice as much as that 5min into it with me like jeez. As hisoka stopped but someone in the background said hisoka who's that come back to bed. U said but that bitch on the phone I want to talk to her. He said no be quiet where are u but he yelled get out right now as she said what he said get out right now. As you said uh oh somebody mad I should hide. As hisoka came back on the phone and said no don't hide I'm coming to get u don't hang up. As u hung up uh oh giggling .