Part 21

As u hid u quietly feel asleep under the table. Until you felt someone pick you. You woke as the sun hit your face so you sat up but when turned u saw hisoka you fell out of the bed but u soon realized that you weren't wearing your clothes or any clothes at all u thought I didn't sleep with him did I. no I couldnt have I don't remember any thing from last night was I really that waisted. As hisoka woke up and said what are u doing on the floor as u grabbed a sheet from the floor as he got up and said don't act like it's not like we had sex together u took a step back but u tripped on the sheet at hisoka caught you as he said sense you sober now we can sleep together u looked at him and said we didn't sleep together last night he laughed and said no right as I got u here u threw up on yourself so i took your clothes off but when I came back I were already asleep on the bed. I'm telling you i tried to put some clothes on you but you kept pushing me away so I just left you be. You got up and said whatever but oh shit Eric if Eric find out about this he will think we had sex hisoka looked at you and said so what. He asked why I cared so much u looked at him with tears going down your cheek saying cuz he the only one I have left he my only friend. Hisoka wiped your cheek and said he can't be your only friend u looked up and said it wasn't like I was locked up in a room for like a month. He smirked and moved you lip saying it was always that smart mouth that got you in trouble as he spit in your mouth. As he said swallow it you swallowed it. But u soon pushed away I have to get going before Eric gets the wrong idea or I walk in on him sleeping with another. Wouldn't that be cruel. As you left u snuck back to your room. later Eric was knocking at your door. he said where were you last night I was looking for you. You laughed and said I went to that new restaurant and got a bit tipsy so went to my friend dorm he looked at you and what friend I was like the one from the dance night yeah her. He said okay but why were u sneaking back in here with a bed sheet covering you. you said oh I threw up last night on my clothes and none of her fit me so yeah fashion right as you nervously laughed he giggled and said oh you forgot this as he walked in but right as he took a step in he pushed u up against the wall.