Part 23

But when u looked in the mirror you thought maybe Eric isn't that boring. But I should really wash my eye,but you herd a knock on the door u didn't even check who it would but when u opened up the it was hisoka you were taken aback so you immediately slammed the door on him bc you neck anybody could see so you grabbed a big hoodie and tucked your hair inside the hood of. When hisoka knocked on the door and said I came in peace I just wanted to sure you were all right. You opened up the door laughing there no way what do want hisoka. He took a step inside saying is it so bad that a friend checks on another friend. You smirked and said we're not friends hisoka. He said right bc last night u wanted to more than that. You said hisoka I was drunk last night I don't even Remember almost any of that night. He took a step closer as he tried to move your hair u swatted his hand away and backed he said oh so u do remember. I would have raped you but it would have been no fun if I couldn't here your moans. U took a step back and said you disgust me you no that hisoka. He said don't say that your going to make a clown frown as he practically had u pinned to wall with his bungee gum. As he tried to move your  hair again so u just blurted kiss me hisoka. He licked his lips got so close u feel his breath. As he said pulled back and moved your hair he froze. The disgust ran over his face . You started crying because it was the same face that on day he threatened Eric life you knew it wasn't going to end good. He grabbed you hoodie ripped it off in one swift motion. You just stood there on the wall crying from what embarrassment yeah that it. He grabbed your chin and took a looks closer at all them he didn't say a word. He left when bungee gum finally released you threw on some clothes as quickly as you could. And u just sprinted out of your room but before you could make it to the elevator Eric grabbed your arm and asked why I was in such a rush. But before you could any thing out moved your hoodie as he started kissing your neck. Like it already sore what's with this man. As you nervously said people are watching Eric. He said I just can't hold myself back any longer. You said we're in public though we're getting really weird looks. He said I'll stop when you answered the question. As he began to move his hand around your body. You said I was going to the market I'm out of black coffee sense the don't sell any here. He looked up and said okay see you later. As you just stood their in dismay what's with with this  guy u thought,but I can't waist anymore time . As you finally made it up to his room u stopped and thought what am I doing up here I'm just asking for trouble but as the elevator dinged some girl walked on looking really mad u kinda just took a step off but she stopped the door saying it's no use he can't get up like at all I tried everything idk what's wrong with him. U just nodded and the doors shut.