Part 15

As u laughed because hisoka was staring right at u wanted to make him jealous as u turned around and said guess I'll just have to repay later tonight. As he pulled waist closer as u and him started slow dancing as u looked up he leaned down kissed you he picked u up and spun u around as he said wanna head out to the balcony u noded.  As he grabbed your hand and led u out to the balcony as u and him danced slowly below the stars as he said I love you. u not known what to say back he stopped for a min and said I know you feel the same way for me I know that hisoka dude treats u like shit. Luckily your friend came out and said have u seen hisoka nobody can find him as u looked at Eric as u ran off to find hisoka as u  looked everywhere u finally were giving up u told your friend u had to go to the bathroom as u passed the men's u could hear loud talking so u opened up the door hisoka looked like he didn't know where he was as two guys held him up and one had bloody knuckles as hisoka was dripping with blood as u he turned around and said ooo look what we have here as he took a step closer as hisoka said no don't hurt her.  as he grabbed you he fought with all your strength but they were strong as leaned up and said I learned a few things to as u used your nin and  stuck them to the walls as u got up and reached hisoka he was badly hurt u said stay here I will be right back u knew ur body was already weak so u thought of the only person u could trust. As u found Eric  he was still there waiting on you  as he looked at u as you had blood on your dress and hands with tears going to your eyes as he rushed u and him to the bathroom .