Part 27

As she pulled out your her phone and played the video it was flimed yesterday. The reporter said Eric Eric are u seeing anybody your fans have to know. He smiled and looked at the cameras saying yes I am seeing someone y/n and I'm in love with her. The phone cut off after that you looked up at the camera you could help from smiling you probably were blushing to as you said no comment. As you dashed off when you made it back to your room what was this feeling you've never had anyone confess feeling for you on live tv. As you got a knock on your door it was Eric and a bunch of other people from our floor said let's go celebrate. You said sure but for what he laughed you'll see.as u made it to a local bar while you talked to everyone. You looked over and saw Eric were you falling for him he is so handsome. U stopped your train of thought when a couple of the waitresses came over with a cake and set it down as they sung happy birthday. U almost spit out your drink it's his birthday. Why didn't he tell you  as he blew ou his candles one of the waitresses reached down and kissed him you sat their you were froze as he pushed her off of him he said sorry I'm already seeing someone as he grabbed and sat you on his lap. You said set me down people are staring and you have to eat your cake. After that the night went by fast we made sure everyone got to their rooms safely. As you went by Eric's dorm he kissed you goodbye but you realized that you locked yourself out so u knocked on Eric's door and said can I stay over here I'm locked out of my room. He smiled and said ofc as you walked he said here I'll find you some clothes to sleep in.when he came back you thanked him so he said here I'll go to the bathroom you laughed ok as u put on one of his shirts and a pair of boxers. When he came back he said you should keep those they look better on you. As you said Eric why didn't you tell me that it was your birthday I feel terrible for not getting you anything. U started crying as he took a step closer as he wrapped his arms around you and said your drunk, you said I still feel bad . As he swept a tear your cheek. As you said I know there a gift I can give as you got on your knees. U tried to remove his belt but he said I can't let you do this your drunk. Really it looks like your already hard as you started unzipping his pants. He said I can't let you your drunk. You took it out and started licking it he winced and said I can't hold back any longer. As u stopped and said beg for it. Tell me you want it as he slumped to the floor and said I want you plz. It was to late u started to suck it. U couldn't wait any longer.