Part 17

When you woke up hisoka was standing on the balcony as u got up and headed towards him right as u we're about to touch him he turned around as he grabbed your hand he was smoking a cigarette so u took it and puffed on it. Before he took it and threw it out u asked what was that for as he said it's not good for you. As u swiftly moved your finger across your chest where some of his wounds were as he pushed u away as he walked inside. U didn't know what his problem was but u we're just glad he was alive as u stood out admiring the weather the fresh air it made u think of your hometown but the middle of your thought was stopped by hisoka he slid a jacket on you and said you catch a cold plus u need to get ready for Eric's fight today as you turned to him and said I was planning on staying here with you. He said no u need to leave u thought it was a bit odd but maybe he was just trying to give u freedom. So u got ready but right as u we're about leave he grabbed and kissed and but he bit your lip so hard that u had to push him away he looked at me said just remember I love u as the elevator dinged u stepped on. But why did he say it like that . Dammit your lip is bleeding as the elevator dinged Eric was waiting on you he immediately hugged you like always and said is your lip okay you nodded and said I'm just ran into something as u thanked him for helping you with hisoka last night as he pulled you into a dark hallway as he said let's not talk about him today okay it's just going to about you and me because your my good luck charm as brushed your lip gentility before the he got a alert to get ready for the fight. He kissed your forehead he took off. So you went into the stands he won ofc but it was a little closer than usual like he was on edge. as u met up with him before you left he said I probably would of lost if you wouldn't have been here you giggled and said guess I am your good luck charm as he offered you to walk you to your dorm sense it was getting late you said I should really go and check on hisoka he still wasn't acting like himself this mourning he said ok see u later angrily as he stormed off weird you thought.