Part 18

You stopped by the market in the arena to get some eggs and milk because hisoka was out as upon reaching hisoka floor you herd noise you thought mabey hisoka had fallen. As you rushed in you found him haveing sex with that at the front desk girl as he looked at you u dropped the eggs and milk he got up came over as he grabbed a towel to wipe off his sweat and got so close you could feel his breath as he said I never loved you and I never will as u turned around and headed to the elevator without saying a word u were gone u were sitting in the elevator crying because hisoka was with another. U thought you know what I'll show him as u got up took yourself to Eric dorm he opened having nothing on but a pair of pants on he was taken aback from you being there he asked why u were there but u cut him off by kissing him as he took off your jacket and picked u up as he pushed you against the wall as dug your nails in his back as he moved you to bed as he took off your shirt as he started kissing your neck u let out a soft moan as he started taking off his pant he said I can't hold myself back any longer. As he started kissing u first at your neck then your torso then lower u thought he not as good as hisoka but still good as u tried to hold in your moans he leans down and I'm already in. As he thrusted into you. U were taken aback as u let out a moan as he reached down and said quiet as he started thrusting harder into you as you bit your lip it was to good you started moaning it felt like you guys did hundreds of times that night but in the back of your mind u wished it was hisoka instead.