One

Eleanor's P.O.V

It's the first day of senior year and I wake up beside my boyfriend of four months. I stretch my arms above my head huffing out a breath. I'm home and Stiles snuck in through my window at night time. My parents are already out to work so I don't have to worry about them finding him here in my bedroom. They still don't know I'm no longer a virgin.

This summer was a blast with Stiles. We went on so many adventures together most just the two of us than other times with Leena, Scott, Isaac, and Warner. The six of us have gotten much closer over the summer. We all joke with one another and make each other laugh. My parents also love Stiles. They laughed a lot after I told them what Stiles and I did to get Isaac's attention My mother thought it was silly to do that that I could have just gone up to Isaac and become friends slowly. But I didn't tell her that wouldn't work because it definitely would not have. Furthermore, if I didn't go through that plan with Stiles then I would be single and lonely I suppose.

Stiles rolls over on his back as he opens one eye looking up at me. I'm currently sitting up with my arms wrapped around my stomach. He lifts his arm resting it on my leg covered by the blanket. I reach my hand out brushing his cheek lightly. I smile looking down at him his eyes closed as I softly caress his face. Stiles inhales then exhales moving his hand under the covers cupping my thigh in his hand. His warm touch sends shivers down my spine.

"We're gonna be late for school," I whisper although I wish we can lay in bed together all day long.

Stiles groans as he scoots closer to me holding me by my waist resting his face on my hip. I smile and laugh running my hand down his bareback and with the other scratching his scalp lightly. His hand moves slowly up and down my thigh. I felt my skin prickle with his sweet touch.

I nudge at him lightly, "we don't want to be late to senior year right Stiles?"

Finally, Stiles looks up at me with both eyes opened. "No, but I just want to stay like this for a couple more minutes." He pleaded tossing his head back down to my hip.

I laughed softly, "you can come back tonight Stiles," I remind him.

Stiles positions himself as he sits up next to me. He reaches for my hand holding it.

"I know but your parents are obviously going to want to know how your first day went so what if they catch me?" He pouted, "and we can't do this-" he mumbled his face inching to my neck.

I shifted in my position with his tiny kisses tickling my neck. He held my cheek with his free hand. I couldn't contain my smile.

"Stiles, I think I get your point," I said in a forced tone but out of arousal. I couldn't be turned on right now right before I get ready for the first day.

I hear a chuckle escape from him. "You are so mean!" I nudge him back up.

Stiles starts to laugh. "What? I can't get enough of you Nori," he admitted running a hand through his thick dark hair.

I bite my bottom lip shaking my head.

"Okay, your right let's get ready." He spoke. My boyfriend shot out of bed in boxers yawning as he stretched.

As he was turned around I wanted to pull a prank on him so I leaped out of bed and pulled down his boxers. I screamed with laughter then ran out of my room to the bathroom.

"Oh no, you don't Pace! Get back here!" I heard Stiles yell.

I made it to the bathroom but Stiles met me just from behind. I screamed as he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed as he spun me around.

"Put me down! Your butt is in my face!" I shouted.

"Your fault!" He yelled back.

I slapped his butt and he finally put me down. I brushed my hair out of my face.

"Well," I started off. I peeled off my shirt tossing it at his face. "you gonna join me?" I questioned. I took off my undies and pants walking into the shower. Not even a second later after turning on the water Stiles was right by my side. I giggle as his big strong hands hold my waist. Stiles licks his lips as the water falls down his face. I brush his thick hair pushed past his forehead. He shakes his head lightly.

"I'm so in love with you," His words touch my heart I feel it may burst from excitement.

I grin lightly, "I feel exactly the same," And with that, we kiss.

--------

Together Stiles and I walked into the school. The air smelled different to not exaggerate but it just seemed that way to me. Stiles said we should go to the lunchroom to meet everyone. I haven't seen any new faces which seems like a good sign. This is going to be a calm easy senior year. We walked in and only saw Leena, Scott, and Warner. I wonder where Isaac is.

As we get to the table everyone greets us and has smiled upon their faces. Stiles places a kiss on my cheek when we sit. His arm is wrapped around my waist.

"You guys took a while to get here." Leena squinted her eyes.

I looked down blushing hard.

"Oh yeah, they definitely did it before they came here." Scott intervened.

"What! We did not." I pleaded throwing my hands up.

Stiles giggled, "I'm not saying we did anything but that shower this morning was smoking hot and I'm not talking about the water," Stiles spoke squeezing my waist lightly winking at me.

I gasped, "Stiles!" I spoke in a loud but soft tone.

Everyone just laughed as Warner whistled.

Seconds later Isaac showed up tossing his bag on the table.

"I've got news guys."

We all fell silent looking up at him.

"What is it, man?" Warner questioned leaning his arms on the table giving Isaac his full attention.

"All right so, there are two new students they're not related the girl smokin' hot by the way her name is Malia Hale. And then some boy named Theo Raeken."

I squeeze my brows together, "two students decided to switch schools at the beginning of senior year?" I questioned confused.

Isaac shrugged as he sat down. "I guess so."

"Wait you saw the new girl? Does she have a boyfriend?" Warner asked staring at Isaac.

Isaac smirked, "yeah I saw her, and what makes you think she'll want you?"

Warner scoffed, "Hey, I can be a ladies' man Lahey." He assured tossing a grape in his mouth.

Isaac scoffed shaking his head.

Hmm, I didn't think this year new students would be coming in.

"What are you thinking baby?" Stiles mummbled moving his lips to my ear.

I clear my throat, "nothing. I just thought this year we'd have the same class as last year, not new people."

"Oh, don't worry everything's still going to go the way you want it, babe, senior year will be everything you and I always wondered it to be." Stiles kissed my forehead then my cheek.

Oh, I sure hope he's right.

A/N: Hiiii!!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my sequel to 'fake dating Stilinski' !!! Please vote and let me know what you think and what you are excited for! I hope I can get writing in as much as before but I did not think this college semester would keep me so tired and busy! Stay safe lovies! I love ya'll so much!!! I hope your ready for more in this fic! ;)