Thirteen

Eleanor's P.O.V

I look at myself in the mirror in my blue jeans and red crop top. My hair is up in a high ponytail which I wanted so much hair isn't in my face too much at the party. I'm wearing the necklace Stiles gave me a while ago. I hear a car beep and notice it might be Stiles. After taking one last glimpse in the mirror I grab my phone shoving it in my pocket on my way to head downstairs.

My parents are already in their room relaxing so I told them about the party and they said I have to be home by midnight. I open the door then close it locking the door behind me. For now I'll just leave my keys in Stiles car.

I see him in his car fixing his mirror then he turns to me and smiles wide. My heart thumps just like it used to when I would see his smile and I knew that was a good sign. I made my way to his car until he got out and ran to me and picked me up spinning me. I was in awe in the unexpected moment.

Stiles put me down then grabbed my cheeks with both hands and kissed me gently. He pulled away laying his forehead against mine for just a little while.

"I missed you so much," he whispered into me cupping my cheek.

My smile increased, "I missed you too."

My boyfriend pulled away then grabbed my hand into his and walked me to the passenger side opening the door for me. I chuckled then climbed in and he closed the door for me. Stiles walked to the drivers side entering the car then closing it and starting the engine.

He turned to me and said, "you look so beautiful."

————

We made it at the party and it's already packed. Stiles and I just stood together leaning against a counter with Scott and Leena. Isaac was somewhere lost in the party. For a while we played beer pong even twister.

Leena and Scott were hand in hand. The way Scott looks at Leena is something I love to see. My best friend been fond of Scott for so long and she finally has him.

"Babe, let's go in the pool." Leena suggested to Scott.

"Your wish is my command." He kissed her forehead then they both left to the pool.

I breathed out lifting myself to the counter. My feet got tired of standing. Stiles turned his front to me resting his hands at my sides.

"You having fun?" He questioned looking at me with his brown dreamy eyes.

I sighed, "I guess I am. I usually always never know what to do at patty's still." I laugh.

Stiles snickers, "well we can do this." He mentions smirking. His sweet lips reach my neck pressing against it. I close my eyes giggling with a huge smile. I toss my arms around his neck as I feel him run his hand up my body placing it on my neck. Stiles kissed my neck a few more times before moving his lips to mine. I kiss him back gently.

I felt someone tap me on my shoulder so I opened my eyes during our kiss and saw Theo. I pulled away licking my lips. Stiles looks confused looking at me then turned his head. I can notice his whole demeanor change.

"Uh, hey guys. I made it." Theo spoke with a grin, "sorry didn't mean to interrupt."

Stiles sighed, "then why did you?"

"Stiles," I exclaimed in a low tone then nudged his shoulder lightly.

He laughed, "I'm kidding of course."

I shook my head then offered my hand to Stiles to help me down. When I made it to the ground I waved hello to Theo.

"So how you like it so far? Is this your first party?" I questioned crossing my arms.

He shook his head, "no I been to party's at my old school. But this one is a little more crowded."

Stiles had his hands shoved in his pocket rocking back and forth in his shoes. I could tell he just wanted it to be me and him.

A/N: Hello!!! I'm sorry I haven't update since forever! I promise I will be updating more often as much as I can! Thank you so much for 1K reads! I have more ideas for this party but they way I have my ideas I am waiting for the next chapter to write it :)) I hope you enjoy reading! Remember to vote and comment!