Eight

Stiles' P.O.V

I haven't been able to get a hold of Nora all morning. When I woke up she left without any explanation. I picked myself up running my hands through my hair hoping she just had to leave because her mother been calling or something like that. I shook it off then picked up my phone noticing I had a text from Malia.

Suddenly my door opened and Nora appeared. She had a bag in her hand then grinned.

"I brought us breakfast. Sorry I didn't text I wanted to go early in case there was a line. I didn't want to wake you." She explained setting the bag down at my desk.

"Yeah no worries. I just wondered if everything was okay because of last night..." I was inching towards hoping she'll explain it more. I was a bit tired so I didn't fully grasp what upset her.

She spectated out dishes then stood with one hand on the table and the other on her hip not daring to look me in the eye.

She breathes in then out squeezing her brows, "I had trouble sleeping last night and- I heard a phone chime I thought it was mine but it wasn't so it was yours." She sighed, "I was like whose texting my boyfriend at twelve in the morning then I checked and it was Malia talking about how she'll keep your secret?" She looked up this time inhaling.

I took it all in looking away trying to think of a response. I'm beyond belief that she doesn't trust me enough she has to snoop through my phone. I shake my head my tongue finding the inside of my cheek as I look up with a smirk.

"You seriously don't trust me?" I question in a low tone. No wonder she was crying last night. She must think something is going on between Malia and I.

"I do trust you-"

"What I said to Malia your completely mis-understood. You wanna know what I said? I felt like I couldn't tell Isaac, Scott or anyone else this because it'd come back to you and you'd know about it." I pause taking a breath watching Nora become intrigued. "I told her that I'm kind of jealous of Theo spending time with you." I feel sad suddenly admitting that out loud. I wipe my mouth looking away wishing I never had to say those words to her.

Nora looks away blinking about a hundred times a minute. "Stiles- I'm sorry I didn't know. But he's just a friend you should know that. Why didn't you just talk to me about it instead of talking to Malia."

"I needed a friend and I didn't want to talk to you about it because- it's not like you'll stop seeing him."

She scoffs, "but you don't have anything to be jealous about."

"That- doesn't help..." I whisper the last part looking down.

Nora crosses her arms shaking her head.

She snickers a small laugh shrugging her shoulders, "it looks like neither of us trust each other." She shrugs her shoulders once more.

I open my mouth to say that's not true but no words came out.

I shrug my shoulders looking at her, "so should we stop being friends with them?"

"I don't think their the issue it's us. Why can't we just hangout with new people without us getting jealous?" She laughs I can tell she's forcing it. "We love each other that all that matters sure they both are attractive but that won't break us apart." She walks over to me cupping my cheeks in her hands. "I love you... I never loved anyone as much as I love you."

That makes the corner of my lip curl up.

"I love you too Nora. But how do we make each other trust each other?"

She bites her lip. "How about we all go hangout at a burger place?"

"Including Isaac and Scott and Leena, even Warner?" I questioned furrowing my brows.

"No just you me, Malia and Theo. I was thinking."

I breath, "yeah right. I guess that'll make us both see we have nothing to worry about. I like that idea." I agree to her thought grinning.

"Great. How about today? Since it's the weekend." She explains.

I nod my head, "yeah okay sounds cool."

She smiles and pecks my cheek, "I'll go heat up this breakfast it's most definitely cold." Nora explained flashing me a grin before she stepped out the door with the food.

"Yeah, you go do that." I said with a shaky voice. Once she's out of sight I let out a breath I been holding. I have a strong feeling neither of us will think this was a good idea.

A/N: heyy!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Remember to vote and comment!