Twenty-Six

Eleanor's P.O.V

I know what I have to do I have to go to Stiles house and talk to him before it gets to late. I don't know if what I say will help our current situation. We're broken up but I know I can try and make things right it's better than doing nothing.

I walk up the pavement to Stiles home and I feel myself getting anxious at every step. What if I just make it worse. What if he hates me? I take a deep breath as I reach his door. I give it a quick knock and fold my hands under my stomach. The door opens and it's Stiles dad.

I ponder before my mouth falls open to speak, "Hi, Mr. Stilinski is Stiles home?"

He sighs as his forehead wrinkles, "Hello Nora I'm not so sure Stiles wants to talk right now. He is a bit not himself lately I'm sorry about hearing you two breaking up."

I look away feeling in a awkward moment. I just nod my head, "so you've heard?"

He nods his head, "yes I have I don't know many details although I know my son is hurting pretty bad and I think it's best if you leave I'm sorry."

"Dad it's alright let her in." I heard Stiles spoke from the bottom of the staircase that led to his bedroom.

He turns back around and sighs, "all right come on in Nora."

Stiles looks at me and motions his head to follow him upstairs. He's wearing a black t-shirt and black and blue striped pajama pants. His hair is flat as if he hasn't been taking care of himself for a few days. He walks in his room door giving me space to walk by him and he closes the door behind us.

He crosses his arms leaning against his door. "So what did u want to talk about?" He questions his tone somber.

I scratch my elbow looking away, "I just wanted to apologize I was so stupid I messed up big time. Malia came and talked to me saying nothing was ever going on between you two. I should have known and believed you I'm so sorry."

Stiles says nothing just stares at me. He frowned with displeasure. He wipes his face as if he's really tired.

I clear my throat trying to block the silence, "I know I haven't been fair to you. Me thinking Malia was after you and Theo and I being close kind of had a huge play to it because I thought you liked Malia."

He smirks, "so just because you thought I had something with Malia you went and allowed yourself to have feelings for Theo and completely threw away our whole relationship without even coming to me to ask if I liked Malia or if I wanted anything at all to do with Malia."

I try to gamble my words but nothing comes out.

He wipes his lips shaking his head. Stiles takes a few steps walking towards me getting closer to me leaving a space between us. "Nora I just want you to know if you want to be with him go ahead I'm not going to stop you just leave me out of it."

"Stiles-" I shake my head.

He cuts me off by placing his lips to mine. His eyes closed but mine open his hands holding on to my forearm squeezing them. Stiles lips brush off of mine as he kissed my lips once more. Does this mean he still loves me? Did he just want one last kiss?

Stiles pulls his lips away from mine still holding onto my arms. He licks his lips his face inches away from mine as I stare up at his beautiful hazel eyes. "I just had to do that one last time."

"It doesn't have to be the last time Stiles I messed up really bad I wish none of that ever happened I wish I could take it back. After you left me at the dance I realized how stupid I was for ever doubting your love for me. Please I want us to workout I'm trying to fix us I'm sorry I-I still." He backs up letting go of me causing me to choke on my words.

"Don't say it Nora. It doesn't mean anything anymore." The words he just said broke my heart. "Just go."

I looked at him one more time in sorrow. I walked out his room door as it felt for real this time I was walking out of his life.

A/N: heyyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember to vote and comment!