Two

Eleanor's P.O.V

Stiles and the rest of us walk down the hall as the first bell rung to go to first period. Stiles grabbed to hold my hand. I smiled looking down at them wishing we didn't have to part going to our separate classes. I waved goodbye to our friends then he and I were walking to my class.

"I can't believe you and I don't have any classes together." I look up at him pouting. I really wished he and I at least had one class together- I couldn't get enough of Stiles I wanted to be with him every second of the day.

He smiled kissing my head, "I know I do too. Hey, maybe I can switch out of my English and move into yours?"

I shook my head, "No, the counselor's already said they're not switching schedules. At least we have lunch together."

It was true we had lunch with Isaac, Warner, Leena, and Scott. That was at least the highlight of the day.

I looked down at my schedule on my piece of paper and looked up at the door number.

"Well, this is me," I spoke to my boyfriend. "I don't want you to be late on your first day go ahead." I grinned at him as he squeezed my hand.

Stiles huffed out a breath as we stepped aside to allow kids into the classroom. He grabbed my free hand in his brushing his thumbs along my hands. I smiled looking into his eyes wishing we can just ditch but it's the first day.

"I can switch classes Nori," Stiles pleaded.

I laughed lifting my hand to cup his cheek, "you cannot. We'll see each other later and you know I'm always one text message away." I cheered bouncing on my toes to peck his cheek.

Stiles' face turned red, "all right. Get in there you." He said as he leaned in and kissed my lips. Stiles let go of my hands as he walked on in the opposite direction. Stiles looked back over his shoulder smiling at me waving goodbye. I waved back giggling.

I turned on my feet inhaling then exhaling entering the class realizing many seats are already taken. I look around searching for an empty seat. As I walk down the rows I look to the window and I see an empty seat by a boy I do not regconzie. He doesn't look my way even though I looked over at him. I choose to just sit and set my bookbag down then look up at the board realizing our teacher isn't even here yet. I only now realized kids are chattering and on their phones. Perhaps I could have stood out there with Stiles a little longer.

I cross my arms on the desk huffing out a breath. English class would definitely have been better with Stiles.

"Hello," I hear a voice speak out. I turn my head in the direction of the voice and realize it's the boy I saw when I went to claim this seat. "I'm Theo Raeken." He started off holding out his hand.

I reach my hand out a small grin plastered on my face, "I'm Eleanor." So this is the new kid Isaac was talking about earlier.

I turned my head back to the board. Maybe I should talk to him more to make him more welcomed but it's not like I am out here to make new friends since it's senior year.

"Hello, Eleanor. This is my first day here." He said his tone so calm and kind.

I looked over at him once again, "yeah I heard we got two new students. Are you liking it here?" I questioned my arms still folded my feet toward the board across from us.

He nodded his head, "yes I do. I haven't made any friends yet though which is okay because this is my first class maybe I will make friends throughout the day."

I laughed, "yeah maybe good luck with that. And you can call me Nora it's what I prefer really."

He hummed, "Nora, is it okay if we're friends?"