Tweleve

Eleanor's P.O.V

I met Theo in the library for our assignment in our first period class. We had to just take notes on a specific chapter then share it with the rest of the class. I missed Stiles all day since he had to do a project with Malia. I wondered if they finished and he'll be back but I doubt it.

"I hear there's a game tomorrow. Think you and your team are ready?" Theo questions flipping through the pages of the textbook.

I looked up breathing though my nose shaking away the thought of Malia and Stiles together. "Oh um, yeah I think I'm ready. I hope my team is as well."

My eyes glue back to the textbook scanning the text.

I can feel Theo's eyes on me from the corner of mine.

"Well, I think there's a party tonight. That's what I been hearing." Theo states.

Hm. A party? I didn't hear anything about it I just been worrying about Stiles. "Who's party?" I asked highlight a text on my textbook.

Theo inhales then exhales, "Warner's he said he'd have the party after the game tomorrow but his parents will be home so it has to be tonight." He pauses as he scratches his chin, "are you going?" He continued.

I huffed out a breath, "um, I don't know I'll have to ask Stiles I honestly didn't know anything about it."

"That's okay. I wanna go because maybe I'll make more friends there." He smiled.

I nodded my head.

"Something wrong?"

I bring hands together laying them on the textbook. Without looking at him I looked at the table. "Stiles isn't here he's with Malia working on a project. Guess I just feel weird not seeing him in school. We're always together if neither of us are in class." I shrug it off.

He lifts his arm and puts it over my shoulder comforting me. "I can see how much Malia intimidates you but don't let her get to you. Stiles is smart - well I hope he is. Ask him to come to the party with you." Theo smiles rubbing my shoulder.

I snicker a laugh, "I guess I can. Who knows if he's even back."

Suddenly the door to the library open and when I turn my head I see him. He looks to me then to Theo's arm over my shoulder and how close we were sitting. I don't tell Theo to remove his arm though.

"Hey, there you are. I'm back." Stiles mentions once he got closer.

I felt Theo remove his arm and moved an inch away from me. I felt awkward so I rubbed my neck then parted my lips to speak.

"I was beginning to think you'd skip the whole day." I forced a snicker.

Stiles shook his head, "no way. I need to see my beautiful girl." He spoke then placed a kiss on my cheek.

I laughed timidly then looked to Theo. "Um Theo and I were just working on an assignment for first period. He was also telling me that Warner's throwing a party tonight before the game tomorrow. Do you wanna go?"

"Yeah definitely. I'll pick you up." He grinned pinching my cheek.

"Okay. Well I have to go to my next class. See you at the party Theo." I smiled to him then waved goodbye.

Stiles grabbed my books for me as we both left the library. "I'm gone for a few hours and he already has you linked in his arm." Stiles spoke and it seemed he wasn't joking at all.

My heart clenched as it seemed he was mad at me.

"He was pretty much comforting me because I missed you it wasn't anything out of the ordinary Stiles." I replied my brows furrowed and my lips tight.

Stiles stopped walking then stood in front of me. "Hey, I'm not mad. I'm just joking Nora." He smiled which it felt forced.

"Oh okay then. I just wanna go to class. Pick me up tonight all right?" I spoke taking my books from Stiles hands.

"You sure your okay babe?" Stiles questioned.

I nodded my head, "yeah I just don't wanna be late. And neither should you be late." I pointed out.

"Right. Practically missed the whole day anyways. Maybe you and I can skip."

"Never."

"Worth a try. Okay I'll see you later." Stiles leaned in and kissed my lips. After that he backed away then walked to his class.

I sighed watching him walk away. I don't know why but I feel like Malia has a grip on him and I don't like that.

A/N: Hey!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I've been waiting to write the party chapter :D I can finally write my ideas that's been sitting in my notes :) can't wait for you all to see! Remember to vote and comment!