Fourteen

Stiles' P.O.V

The party is the craziest party I've ever been to Nora and I shared a couple of drinks together. She didn't want anymore but I took at least two more then both of us took a shot. My girlfriend grabbed my hand as my head was spinning a bit but I was still able to catch my balance. Nora's lips are moving but I can't hear what she says over the sound of the music I just stare into her eyes as she lifts my arm as I twirl her around my eyes wander down to my girls bum.

I bite my lip my feet hand moving to grab her ass. My girl presses her back side to my front. I feel the alcohol taking over me maybe her also and for once we can finally just see the world vanish away. A light groan leaves my lips as she grinds her ass on me. She lifts one arm behind my neck inching my neck down as she lifts her lips to reach mine.

Nora moved her body to her front to press against mine. Her hands find the back of my neck as my hands caress her exposed skin on her waist. I taste the liquor off of her tongue and it's making me want more.

I pull away pressing my lips to her cheek letting my bottom lip trace to her ear. "You wanna go upstairs?" I moan into her ear.

She tries to control her breathing as I notice the hair on the back of her neck stand up, "mhmm." She mumbled.

I smirk as I grab her hand and we push through the crowd. Our hands go high above the crowd to make sure we can get through together. She laughs as we reach the stair case still trying to get by people. Together we walk down the hallway. Reaching the last room I bring my lips to hers my hands reaching for the door knob. We enter the room as our hands our tied together she closes it behind us her back slamming to the back of the door and my hands gripped her ass.

Out of no where I hear someone clear their throat. I look to my right as does Nora as together we find Theo sitting idly on the bed. Nora's hands leave my body and I already felt cold.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know anyone would come in here." Theo mentioned his hands by his side.

"It's a party Theo." I state with a hostile tone licking my lips wishing Nora was kissing. "What did you expect."

He shakes his head with a smirk lightly appearing on his face. "Your right Stiles, my bad." He stands up on his feet reaching us. "As you were," he says. He reaches for the door knob and Nora moves out the way standing behind me.

I exhale as the door shuts behind us. Running my finger through my hair I sit on the bed. It seems that didn't faze Nora at all because she crawls on top of me her legs on top of me and her arms reaching around my neck. She bites her lip then leans her face to my neck sucking on it.

I was in the mood a minute ago but I'm not anymore. "Babe, I'm sorry- I'm just not in the mood anymore." I groan lightly pushing her away.

She stops kissing me then one leg unwraps around me as she holds onto my shoulder to stand up. My girl wipes her lips then crosses her arms.

Nora moves in her stance her foot lightly stomping the ground. She scoffs shaking her head ash her tongue feels the inside of her cheek.

"Unbelievable." She jitters under her breath.

"What was that?" I look up trying to find her eyes.

Nora shrugs her shoulders disbelief rushing over her facial expression. "That seriously turned you off? Babe why every time you see him you get so insecure?"

My brows squeeze together with a shake of my head, "I do not get insecure." I spoke to her my tone of voice not helping.

She waves her hands in the air, "oh yeah I'm so convinced."