Sixteen

Stiles's P.O.V

I saw Theo and Nora leave together during the game. I couldn't move I felt so empty that if I went up to go get her she still wouldn't have wanted to leave with me no matter what. After the game I left to my car to drive to Nora's. I pondered the decision for a few minutes but I needed to know what was going through her mind that she couldn't tell her own boyfriend.

It starts to rain a bit during the drive I already know this isn't going to be a well conversation I just hope Theo isn't in there. After parking outside her house I see her bedroom lights on and everything else is off. It's raining lightly so I quickly skip to her front door. I ran her doorbell then shoved my hands in my pockets as the cold breeze whooshed past me.

Minutes later a damped hair Nora answered the door in her pink fluffy rob. I wish I can say how cute she looks right now but I know that won't help whatever it is she is feeling.

"Can I come in?" I ask looking down at her.

She shrugs her shoulders backing away from the door. I enter as I close the door behind me and she leans against her wall with her arms crossed looking at me.

I clear my throat rubbing my lips looking down as I keep my sight there I start to speak, "why were you with Theo?" I look up at her her brows squeezed together.

"What? You didn't see Malia shove me on purpose when we are clearly on the same team?" She questions gesturing with hand movements as she spoke.

I look away shaking my head lightly. Right I did see that. I don't know why I didn't do anything about it. "Oh- yeah I did see that."

"And you didn't I don't know wanted to comfort your girlfriend?"

"I didn't know where you went I thought you would want to be alone then I just saw you leave with Theo it-" I stop as I shake my head running my hands through my hair in frustration.

She sucks her teeth, "whatever the case is Malia is trying to get rid of me. Although for some reason you can't see it or Leena or Scott or even Isaac! And it must be true because you still keep her around you."

I squeeze my brows together and wrinkle my nose. "Look I have been trying to make her leave me alone all right?"

"Have you?"

"Yes"

"Well it sure doesn't seem like it since she still out to get me." Nora implied turning to leave to her kitchen.

I follow her wishing I can just wrap my arms around her but I know she'll just unwrap my arms away.

"Nori-" Nora looked back at me when I said that. I roll my eyes slapping my hands at my side as they fall. "What I can't call you that now because we're fighting?"

"I think she wants you to like her. Do you?" She raises her eyebrows as her voice raised a bit.

"What? Of course not!" I state my tone becoming defensive.

"Or maybe since you have been pinning to become my boyfriend since last year and you finally have me and we been dating for almost a year you are starting to get bored and Malia came into the picture and now she's fresh meat and you want a taste. Admit it Stiles you are getting bored of me!" She spoke with hands gesturing movements are she was speaking.

"Are you hearing yourself right now? I don't agree with any of that I still love you."

Nora starts to get teared up as a tear drops from her eye onto her cheek. "Yeah just not like how you used to."

That crushed my heart to pieces I thought I forgot how to breath for a minute. She doesn't think I love her anymore.

She wipes her eyes. "Please just go. I need some space."

"No problem." I turn on my heel toward the door as I  reach it and close it behind me. My keys jingle in my hand as the rain now is heavier dropping onto me.

I get in my car closing the door rubbing my hands together. I look over at Nora's house and notice her little head peeking though the window then she vanishes.

I turn to my steering wheel starting the car then driving off. I have to fix this. I wish I can fix this. But in all reality I don't think I can. No matter what I say to her. Malia will always come into the picture and it makes me sick.

A/N: hey!! I'm sorry I haven't written in such a long while! I really hope you enjoy this chapter! <333 remember to vote and comment! :)