Twenty-seven

Stiles P.O.V

I am at the high school even tho there's no school today I'm practicing my lacrosse with Scott. He's here for me since Nora and I are officially done. Last night I didn't get much sleep I was so upset after Nora tried to tell me she loved me. It broke me into a million pieces. How can she tell me she still loves me when she was kissing, hugging, thinking about Theo all of it everything. Scott accidentally hits me in the head with a lacrosse ball and I rub my head.

"Dude." I call out.

"Sorry I was trying to get your attention." He finished pointing to the bleachers.

I turn my head and see Theo. Theo waves and I look back at Scott.

"Go talk to him Stiles he's not here for no reason I'll be over here." Scott states and walks away.

I sigh then look back at Theo whose leaning against the bleachers. I walk over to him and he sits on the bleacher. When I reach him I just stand there holding my lacrosse stick.

Theo clasps his hands together. "So I know you and Nora are over but I think your making a big mistake." He starts off looking up at me. "Look yes I did end up falling for her but and I know she did like me back but it's nothing compared to the way she loves you. To be honest you have no idea how many times she complained to me about you and Malia she thought there was something going on so I think that's also what led her to start liking me I know she could have just talking to you about it but I'm pretty sure u told her nothing was going on but clearly she didn't think that was true until it was too late. Listen man Nora loves you. But if your really done with her let me know so I can get a chance." He finishes with a smile.

"Not a chance." I spit out.

He laughs, "see I knew you still loved her. Look this was all a huge misunderstanding and I know she kissed me but it was because she was upset and I know that's not a good excuse but she loves you man you gotta go get her back."

I look at him, "maybe your not so bad after all. Stop kissing my girl tho."

He giggles as he stands up to shake my hand, "I will once you start kissing her."

I smile. "Thank you for coming here."

He nods his head, "I didn't move here to steal a boy's girlfriend so you better go back and get her. We cool?"

I nod my head, "yeah we're cool."

He smiles, "okay I'll see you."

"Later." I call out.

Scott walks back over to me and I walk towards him.

"What happened?" Scott asks.

I breath in and out. I put my arm over Scott's shoulders as I walk us towards the car. "I'm going to get Nora back that's what happened."

—————-

I knock on Nora's front door a couple of times. There's no answer. I sigh then put my hands in my pockets turning around walking down the pavement to try again later maybe she went out. As I'm turned around I hear the door open and I look back over my shoulder.

Nora is in a long black sleeve, her pj pants plain blue and she's wearing white fuzzy socks. Her face pale no make up, her eyes red and puffy. Although I know she was sad she still looked beautiful as ever. Nora crossed her arms leaning against the front door.

"What?" She asked quietly.

I turned around swallowing walking up to her. "Can we talk?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "what's there left to say?"

I shake my head walking in her house past her. "There's so much left to say Nora. I was an idiot I thought I was doing myself a favor saving myself the heartbreak by breaking up with you and I would be fine after I did it. But I'm even more broken then I could ever imagine. What we both did was wrong I thought you were into Theo like more than when you fell for me. It hurt I thought you could only love me and no one else." She breathes in and out listening to every word I'm saying. "And I understand why you would think there was something going on between Malia and I and I know I should have been more transparent with it but I wasn't but I want you to know it was Malia I'm sure she had some crush on my but I felt nothing for her it's just been you it's always been you Nora I can't imagine my life without you I can't I hate it. I love you- I love you so god damn much I always have and I always will."

Nora jumps into my arms and kisses me. Her lips masked to mine and my arms holding her up by her waist. We share a passionate kiss for a straight minute. I know we missed each other the same amount.

Nora pulls away from the kiss catching her breath as she sets her feet on the floor. "Thank you Stiles. Your right there was something between Theo and I but the feeling started when I thought something was going on between you and Malia I never want something like that to come between us again. I can never love anyone the way I love you ever. And I'm sorry I never truly waited to her your side of the story. Malia actually came to be apologizing and was sorry that we broke up." She chuckles at the end of her sentence.

My brows furrow, "did she?"

"Yeah." She smiles.

"Wow." I spoke.

She smiles nodding her head bringing herself into my arms her head laying on my chest. She sighs, "I missed this so much I missed you." Nora looks up at me. "I never want to lose you again Stiles, ever."

"Hey, you won't ever lose me ever again. As long as we have communication, trust, honesty, this won't ever happen again. I promise you." I assure her brushing her hair behind her ear.

She gives me a gentle smile, "I promise too."

I grin, I cup her cheek in my hand as I lean down to place my lips against hers. I rest my forehead against hers. "I love you so much Nori."

Nora smiles, "it's been so long since you called me that. I love you too Stiles so much."

Nora brings me into a hug and my heart feels whole again. I never want to lose this girl again. She the light of my life my anchor my everything and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

——

A/N: heyyy I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry it took so long to write chapters I was very busy with work. Remember to vote and comment!