Six

Eleanor's P.O.V

I made it home and Theo arrived at my house shortly after. I told him I just wanted to shower quickly before my date tonight with Stiles. He understood and waited patiently in the kitchen. My parents were still at work so it was just Theo and I.

"I'm back." I spoke aloud my wet hair parted resting on my chest. Sharing a smile with him I set my books down sitting next to him.

"How was your shower?" Theo questioned popping a pretzel in his mouth.

I put a strand of damp hair behind my ear nodding opening my textbook, "it was a fine. My hair is still soaked though." I admitted with a low chuckle.

Theo nodded, "I can tell."

"So, what do you need help with the most?" I ask turning my face to him.

The boy before me smiles genuine looking at me next turned his head to his book.

"Uh, the periodic table to be exact. I have trouble remembering the elements."

"Huh, well I happen to know it pretty well. So if you flip to this page." I speak moving closer to him flipping his textbook pages. "You see here- I actually-" I start to laughing leaning back in my chair.

Theo snickers, "what is it?"

"Ah it's just this one time Stiles was actually helping me with the periodic table and he said "are you made of fluorine, iodine and neon? Because you're damn F-I-N-E" it was just really funny using science as a pick up line." I shake my head then squirm my eyes back to the textbook.

Theo is staring at me I can tell in the corner of my eye. I clear my throat shifting in my seat hoping he will focus. Within a second he looks back at the page.  The blonde haired boy seems to be very focused at the table as his finger crosses over each element.

He sits back clearing his throat, "well are you full of Beryllium, Gold, and Titanium? Because you are Be-Au-Ti-ful."

My eyes dart at him unable to think of anything to say. I just stare at him I open my mouth but nothing comes out. Subsequently I turn my head shaking it forcing a low chuckle. "Um, you learned that pretty fast and I hate to break it to you but "ful" isn't an element."

Theo sighs, "but it fit in didn't it?"

"Yeah... it did." I say in a whisper my eyes traveling from his right eye to his left eye.

Suddenly I heard my doorbell ring and I jump backing away from Theo. I hadn't realized how close I was.

"Excuse me." I spoke. Theo nodded gesturing his hand to go ahead.

I hop off the chair then make my way to the door. I breathe in then out when I open it noticing it's Stiles. Shoot is it four-thirty already?

"Hey," I say abruptly scratching my head.

"Hey beautiful. Are you ready?" He questioned with a big smile on his face.

My mouth fell open looking behind me to the kitchen. "Uh, yeah I just have to tie my hair up. You can come in if you want."

Stiles allows himself in then shuts the door behind him. I grasp my hands together then walk to the kitchen as I follow him there. I watch Stiles as he smiling until he's met with Theo.

Theo looks up from the textbook as he looks up at Stiles. He waves with a grin then looks back at the textbook.

"Uh, yeah we just finished studying. I'm going to go tell him to leave now I lost track of time. I'm sorry." I apologized about to walk away to Theo.