Twenty - eight

Nora's P.O.V

Stiles spent the night all week and today is the day of graduation. I turn my head to the side to see the dark haired boy laying beside me, mouth hung slightly open breathing. His moles on his cheeks along with his cute nose. I smile at him looking at him so peacefully sleeping. These past few nights have been so good together. I've never been so happy in so long Stiles and I finally back together.

Lifting my finger I trace it against his cheeks following his moles. Stiles moves a little as the corner of his lip rises. I smile back at him. He opens his eyes slightly looking at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he lets out in a quiet voice. Stiles starts to yawn causing me to yawn.

I let out a breath, "good morning sleepy head."

He chuckles. Stiles reached me and brings me into his arms my head resting on his chest. Stiles kisses the top of my head. "This has been the best week of my life." He mutters.

I grin, "mine too Stiles."

"Ready to graduate?" He asks.

I look up at him, "absolutely."

———————-

"Eleanor Pace!" The principal calls to the microphone as I hear many claps and cheers. I grab my diploma smiling looking at the crowd to my parents and my friends and the most important man in my life my boyfriend Stiles.

I make it back to my seat as the principal calls other students. When he calls Scott, Isaac, Leena I cheer loud for them as well as for Theo. Stiles goes next and I have the biggest smile on my face. He whispers something to the principal and the principal smiles and steps to the side.

"Thank you, as many of you may know I'm in love with a girl named Eleanor Pace. My girlfriend." He starts off pointing to me. "Nori will you please come up here?" He questions with a grin.

My face is puzzled I look around to everyone looking at me. My friends give me a thumbs up with a huge smile on their faces. I chuckle making my way to the stage.

Stiles grabs my hands then kisses me on my forehead. "I know this may seem like weird timing but after everything we been through together nothing can stop me now. I love you and I want to be with you forever no one else but you." Stiles grabs a box from his pocket as he takes one of my hands and gets down on one knee.

"Oh my god." I mumble covering my mouth with one free hand.

"Eleanor Pace I love you and I always have since the first day we met. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Stiles asks looking up at me with his brown beautiful eyes.

I start to cry nodding my head, "yes! Yes of course I'll marry you."

Stiles eyes water as he slides the ring on my finger standing up picking me up and twirling me around. He turns his head in front of mine and gives me a kiss his soft lips caressing over mine. I hear in the background everyone cheering. Stiles and I pull away smiling. We hold hands going back to our seats.

"Congratulations Mr. and soon to be Mrs. Stilinski, I know Stiles had this planned for some time. He never gave up." The principal spoke.

"Stiles I didn't know." I whispered to him.

He kissed my forehead, "I'm glad because I wanted it to be surprise.

—————-

Stiles and I drive back together to his house. We get out of the graduation clothes and lay in his bed together. We stare at each other smiling.

"This is the new chapter of our life together Nori. Are you ready for that?" He asks.

I grin. "Yes I am ready."

He leans into me and gives me a soft gentle kiss. He's going to be my husband and I'm going to be his wife and I never been so happy.

A/N: HEYYY!!! This is the last chapter of this story! I hope you enjoyed this story so much! Thank you to all who read it and voted and commented! Really means a lot to me! Sorry for the late update! Remember to vote and comment!