To the explosion guy I met in the Parking lot at 3am (I promise I'm not crazy)

(Au:Vloggers, Not childhood friends, someone please give Izuku a hug)

Izuku was a vlogger. He was made one by accident. But he was known as an adorable vlogger who did crazy stuff with his friends.
"Hey everyone! It's-"
"Izukuuuuuu!"
Izuku panicked as he was tackled by his best friend and her girlfriend.
The camera fell and showed the girls laughing on top of the green boy.
"You haven't had us on a blog for so long! What the heck!"
"Sorry Asui. I've been busy with Iida. He was teaching all about this motorcycle- when are you guys getting off?"
"C'mon get up Deku~!" Uraraka taunted.
Izuku sighed and grabbed both of their waists before standing up with both the girls in his arms.
The girls giggled as they were put down.
"Ah! My camera!"
Izuku picked up the camera and inspected it to see if there were any scratches or cracks.
"What are we doing today Deku?"

Deku released a breath as he laid down in his bed. He was exhausted.
They decided to learn parkour from Asui.
Izuku stared up at the ceiling as exhaustion set into his bones. He felt his eyes close but he was still awake.
Izuku could've cried from how tired he was. It was moving in to two weeks of no sleep.
The vlogger stayed that way until 3am.
"That's it! I am getting some sleep today!"
Izuku put his shoes on, a shirt and hat, and grabbed his keys.

He trudged his way out his house and tiredly got into his car. He eyed the camera in his pasenger seat warily before looking otwars the road and starting the car and leaving his house.

The roads were quiet and only the occasional semi truck gave Izuku any sign of life other than himself.

Izuku's tired eyes finally landed on the walmart that was lit up brighter than a Christmas tree in Santa's workshop.

So now Izuku was in the to bright store that hurt his eyes, Looking through medication and energy drinks.

When he got to the counter he cursed himself for the fact that self register wasn't open so he was stuck with the middle aged madn who looked like he wished death upon any who entered the store.

The guy gave him a weird look but didn't say anything much to the relief of the green haired boy.

It was while he was walking out did he see him.

Well almost get hit by the home made bomb in a soda bottle or see him? It's a debate.

"Watch out dumbass!"

Izuku was tackled to the ground by some dude in the parking lot as a loud bang met his ears.

The dude laughed as he watched the soda bottle explode.

Izuku groaned and tried to sit up to see what was happening.

"Wha-huh?"

Izuku was to tired for this. He didn't even know what was happening.

"Eh? Are you some junkie? What do you need these for?"

Izuku looked up to see the man holding the sleeping pills.

"Hey! Give those back!"

"Ha! Come get them Deku!"

Izuku stood up and brushed off any dirt on his pajama pants.

The man was holding them up challengingly.

Izuku couldn't see him that well but he could tell that he was taller than him, and more built.

Izuku sighed heavily, he didn't have the energy to deal with some druggie.

"Well aren't you bipolar, you have energy drinks too? Those things are shit for you, you know."