Neighbor

(Neighbor au- No quirks. Izuku owns a small house and has some pretty interesting neighbors.)

3rd person POV

Katsuki never really liked going to parties.  He was a college kid so his excuse of homework or a test in the morning wasn't uncommon. But three things factored into even considering this party.

1. His best friend was hosting it.

2.He had no excuse why he couldn go.

3. Kirishma's neighbor.

Katsuki only saw him a few times.... a week. From what he could tell was the man was about 20 maybe a year older, so around his age. He didn't go to college, at least not his. He was fun to bug along with all his friends. Lastly,  he really liked to garden.

Kirishima's neighbor lived in a two story house that was covered with plants. The building was a mixture of stone and wood.  the wood was white and the stone were a pale gray. The roof was slanted and there were big windows.

So, Katsuki stood outside Kirishima's house. He could see his neighbor in his over flowing garden tending to the flowers and vegetables.

It was mid day and he was supposed to help Kiri with setting up, only for his bestfriend of 4 years, to say he wasn't at home. Since Katsuki didn't drive and the busses weren't running at the moment, he waited.

Katsuki has had a few interaactions with the neighbour.

The first time was by accident.

He was sitting in Kiri's living room when he saw the neighbour pacing around his house with his hands in his hair. He also watched the same guy run into a wall and blush crimson.

Katsuki had to explain that he just saw something funny when he burst out laughing.

The next was when Kirishima asked him to go ask for a cup of milk.

He did it begrudinally, but did it none the less.

When he had knocked on the door, he heard fumbling and loud yelling that sounded oddly like 'Holy mother of a cat I swear-'

That was the first real look he got of the neighbour.

The man opened the door shirtless and a bluetooth in his ear.

"I swear Ochaco I'm not mod-"

He paused as he saw the blonde and didn't recognize him.

"You are not Ochaco... Oh! You're Kiri's friend!"

Bakugo nodded.

The male was short, maybe a head below Bakugo, he looked like a was working in his garden with mud covering small spots of his freckled face but he was soaked and shirtless. Bakugo wasn't complaining about the last part though since he was hot and all.

The greenette blushed brightly.

"Uh So what can I-"

He paused and furrowed his brows.

"No not you Mineta. I don't care if you think-"

His face went crimson as he motioned for Katsuki to come in.

"It's a kid's toy Mineta!"

Katsuki looked around at the living room.

It was cozy feeling and the smell of cinnamon and lavendar soap filled the house.

"Wait- Mineta! Just hold on for a second."

The male stood akwardly and turned to Katsuki.

"What do you need? Sorry my co-workers can be...."