Apologies

(Au- Villain Katsuki, Pro hero Deku, this is your warning, Katsuki and Izuku have always had a grudge until something happens)

Katsuki laughed as he sent another explosion the heroes way.
"There's no point Deku! You know I've always been stronger!"
Izuku glared with a smirk as he ran up and jumped.
Katsuki, who has fought the hero multiple times knew what to expect.
The two fell into a familiar dance.
Both only strong enough to face each other. The only problem was they both fought recklessly.
They both challenged each other's strengths. Everyone knew about their rivalry.
The whispers on the streets have been growing since the greenette started hero training.
The fight was intense enough that not even other heroes or villains dared to interfere for fear of their own life.
It was plain to see that both the hero and villain were two sides of the same coin. To similar to be on different sides but to different to get along.
Both have been encountered by the other's side multiple times.
Izuku was seeked out by Lov and Katsuki was seeked out by hero agencies trying to make deals.
Katsuki blocked a kick and laughed as he grabbed the leg.
Izuku expected this and used the momentum the blonde gave him to land a punch.
The fought in an open field, an unspoken agreement to leave civilians out of the fights.
"You know you could always join the hero agency-"
Izuku avoided an explosion.
Katsuki smiled as he continued hitting.
"I was about to say the same about you! Always looking for more villains!"
Izuku laughed as he was knocked to the ground and fought against the blonde.
"Yeah you wish!"
Izuku kicked the blonde away and the man laughed as he let the greenette stand up.
"Didn't you rob a bank last week?"
It was Izuku's turn to charge as the blonde huffed.
"Yeah and who's fault is it that I didn't get my full pay?"
Izuku chuckled even as the blonde landed a punch to his gut.
"Well you did light that building of fire that month prior, I had to repay you."
The blonde laughed as he blocked a punch.
"I prefer debts to be paid in cash or-"
The blonde caught the hand and brought the greenette close to him with a flirtatious smirk.
"There's other ways~"
The greenette laughed and grabbed his hand and flipped him over his shoulder.
"Oh how kind of you to offer, but this will have to do for now-"
The blonde laughed as he swept the greenette's feet out from under him.
"Oh you know me, all about kindness-"
The Blonde stopped to spit out mud.
"Hey!"
The green glared as he threw another mud ball.
This escalated to another fight, both to stubborn to run away, even as it started raining and both were stuck on the ground trying to catch their breath.
A crackle caught Katsuki's ears.
Izuku pressed a button in his ear piece and sat up.
"I'm close- I got it! Call in back up from Chargebolt- yes get Shoto too! I'll be there in less than 10 minutes!"
Katsuki looked up, ready to fight for his cash again.
"You got lucky Dynamight. Your friends are causing trouble in the middle of town. Thousands of civilians are at risk I-"
Katsuki checked his phone and glared.
Katsuki got up and held the greenette by the shoulders.
"No one from the league is there. I know where they are right now, that's someone else."
Izuku sighed as he held his arm out.
"I don't suppose you'll give back the cash if I let you come?"
Katsuki was a villain yes, but he was careful in what he did. He did acts that wouldn't affect the city long term. After all if he just moved to a new city after the old one lost money he'd be out of cities.
It wasn't uncommon for the blonde to fight another thug or villain in the city, it wasn't for a righteous reason.
The blonde threw the bag up into a tree and sent a text.
"You don't have the time to make me do you?"
The greenette sighed because he didn't.
Despite their fighting there was an unspoken type of respect between the two.
So, the blonde followed the greenette into battle. True to the worried whispers on the streets, the two were an unstoppable team.
"You're a villain stay out of this Dynamight!"
Katsuki laughed as Izuku prepared to flank him as Katsuki charged the front.
"You're in my city! Don't act recklessly asshole!"
Katsuki could see All Might watching from afar.
Katsuki had to laugh to himself. He's still looking after his pupil.
When the two took the villain down, they were more than exhausted.
The greenette looked up and held his hand out.
"We're always looking for heroes."
The blonde glared as he stuck up his nose.
"Contact me if you change your mind about not being a villain."
"Villains are selfish."
"Heroes are to selfless."
The blonde stuck out his middles finger as he walked away, knowing fully well both were to tired to fight.
"Dynamight!"
Katsuki turned to see Izuku charging at him.
The blonde was pushed and both the guys were able to make it clear of the falling cement. Not the full thing though.
They were stuck in maybe a 5 by 5 space created by the debris.
Katsuki looked at the wall surprised and he tried to charge and move the cement.
"Stop...!"
The blonde stopped as he noticed the dust falling from the ceiling.
"Shit.....!"
The greenette sighed as he sat down, followed closely by the blonde.
"The heroes will be able to get us free, we just need to wait."
The blonde glared but listened anyway.
"Yeah... it won't take long."
The blonde remembered seeing All Mught so it should only by an hour at most.
The two were quite for a while, Izuku was in a ball with his head down.
The blonde nudged him with his foot.
"Oi- YOUR HEAD!"
The green hummed as he touched his head.
"Oh... I guess I got cut. Its fine, injuries including your head tend to bleed a lot."
The blonde sighed as ripped the sleeve of his red dress shirt and made a makeshift bandage from it.
"Thanks Kacchan."
A half hour passed.
"I'm sorry..."
"Hm...?"
"We're in this because of me..."
Izuku sighed and smiled.
"It's part of being a hero. Everyone deserves to be saved."
Katsuki gritted his teeth.
"No... they don't."
Izuku sighed and nudge the blonde with his shoulder.
"Why did you become a villain?"
Katsuki looked at the green haired boy then at his hands with a sigh.
"You scared me to much to be a hero."
"Heh? Me?"
Katsuki nodded.
"Do you know how hard I tried to push you off being a hero. But you still wanted to. You still defended others no matter how they treated you or- or how useless it was. How could I top that? How can anyone top that?! You saw them that day! Heroes watched as the slime guy almost killed me!"
Katsuki's hands were clenched into fists.
"And they did nothing! Just because their quirk didn't suit the task! You... you were the only one who deserved, only one who does deserve to be called a hero."
The greenette sighed and leaned his head on the blonde shoulder.
"It's hot in here."
"I know a way to-"
"Kacchan although neither of can use our quirks I will find a way to break one of your bones."
The blonde laughed as he laid his head back against the cement.
Two hours later and they were still stuck.
The oxygen was getting low but neither of them decided to bring that up.
Instead they took turns sharing Izuku's air filter mask to avoid getting dust in their lungs.
Katsuki was the first to fall asleep, unable to hold consciousness any longer.
When the blonde opened his eyes again it was to someone moving the rubble.
A mask firmly strapped to his face and the greenette slumped onto him on his side.
"Deku..."
Katsuki's voice was croaky.
He could barely move his body as he was placed on a stretcher and taken away
A red head was silent in the ambulance with him.
"Oi... shitty hair... was took you guys so long...?"
The red head hero raised an eyebrow.
"Hardly anyone knew where Deku was. Or what happened. Your villain buddies were the ones to top us off, saying they couldn't get you out because of the structure."
The blonde sighed as he was beginning to black out.
All Might just watched. Nothing else.
"I really hate heroes...."
When Katsuki got to the hospital he waited to see Deku.
Of course the hero was the hero section of the hospital.
Katsuki actually looked forward to seeing him.
Sure he playfully flirted and everything but it wasn't all teasing.
Katsuki sighed as he looked up at the ceiling.
He didn't know how to get around the hero and villain problem though.
Would vigilante and hero be better?
It's a step in the better direction at least.
Katsuki glanced at commotion outside his door.
It was a body bag.
Katsuki had a pit in his stomach.
"Oi shitty hair... how'd Deku doing?"
The red head raised an eyebrow since the blonde has been quite.
"Doctor said he should live. He fought pretty hard to make sure you'd get air in there so he most likely passed out from exhaustion."
It was later in the day and the blonde was left alone.
"Ma'am are you sure you want to see him?"
Katsuki looked towards the door as he picked up noises.
"He might as well be paralyzed right? How could he hurt me! Please don't be ridiculous."
Katsuki glared at the door.
He hasn't revealed it but he can actually move now. Not 100% but enough to make a get away.
The door opened and Katsuki was ready to run but stopped when he saw the short woman.
"Hey auntie..."
Inko smiled kindly, just like she always has.
She sat down in the chair next to him and held his hand gently.
""How have you been Katsuki?"
The blonde huffed and motioned at his body with his eyes.
"I've been better. How's Deku?"
"Still sleeping. Doctors think his body might've inhaled more dust so they're examining his breathing."
Katsuki groaned with guilt.
"I didn't think the nerd would give me his damn mask. I'm sorry auntie."
Inko smiled and rubbed soft circles into his hand.
"You have nothing to worry about.... Have you visited their grave? I just left some fresh flowers today. There's still a place at the house for you if you want it."
Katsuki smiled bitterly.
His mom and dad had died in the same way he almost did. Heroes being useless. The heroes had gotten an award for saving almost a whole plane of people from a crash. Almost a whole plane.
"I'll think about it Auntie."
Inko smiled and kissed his forehead.
"I have to go back, goodnight and get well soon Katsuki."
Katsuki smiled and nodded as she left.
He sighed as he stared up at the ceiling. Maybe he'd teach people how to act like proper heroes. That's be a proper job.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
Izuku Midoriya was pronounced dead at 4:27 am. Cause: Excessive bleeding in the brain.
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Katsuki of course, couldn't go to the funeral.
He was forced to watch from afar and give Inko his apologies in private.
When he went back to the league everyone was wary of him.
They knew the hero was an important part of Dynamight, so to have the hero gone made the blonde villain almost become a ghost as well.
Katsuki tried to get over it. He tried to pretend it didn't bother him.
He robbed another bank.
He sat in the open field alone with the bag of cash, just waiting for anything. But the heroes were more focused on their selves.
Katsuki left the money by the door of their base and locked himself in his room.
Not feeling anything.
Just hurt fully numb.
It took a month for him to leave his room.
He grabbed a knife, not saying anything, and walked out of the base.
When All Might got home and turned on the lights a blonde man was waiting for him.
"I've been thinking about it and something is weird."
The old hero tried to turn and run but the blonde slammed the door shut.
"The one with shitty hair said my villain buddies tipped them off. But that doesn't make sense. You watched us get buried underneath all that rubble."
The older hero stumbled over his words. He tried to make excuses and explain but it fell on deaf ears.
That was the first time Katsuki's hands were covered in someone else's blood.
Katsuki washed and prints of him being there.
The cameras were busted before he came in, like a rock had destroyed them all with crazy precision.
Katsuki's suscept on that was between the guy with shitty hair and Uravity.
The next day Katsuki disappeared from the league.
None of them admitted where he went to their boss, just that he got away.
Katsuki showed up at Inkos house with tears in his eyes as he asked if he was still welcomed.
He couldn't just leave Inko alone anymore. Just like she didn't leave him alone.
He walked past Izuku's room.
It wasn't decorated in All Might themes anymore but covered wall from wall in pictures, some of them when they were kids, some with people Katsuki didn't know, some were even as he is now.
The blonde didn't know why he started crying at that. But he did. He cried as he looked at the possibly millions of pictures and half finished hero analysis books and his extra hero suit.
It was almost like the blonde could see Izuku right in front of him, telling the blonde that they were always looking for new heroes.