Heat

AU- Heat, (The Baku squad did something stupid. Nobody really got any info about it. All we know is that it involved Minna and Denki trying to make a wrecking ball with Eijiro and Sero. Point is, while this happened, they destroyed the heating in the dorms and the school. Most wasn't a big deal because they had heat related quirks. Momo is sick.)
Bakugo's POV
'Shitty hair broke the heating. I'm so pissed! Not only that, but ponytail is sick and can't make blankets for everyone. Making teachers give everyone a desk partner. Most partners are for people that don't have any type of heat related quirks. They get paired with people that do.'
"Midoriya Izuku, with Todoroki Shoto." Aizawa said lazily.
'What! Why the hell is Deku with Peppermint boy!'
I rolled my eyes and growled. I did however watch as Deku walked over to Half and half's desk. I almost gagged when I saw the Canadian flag blush.
'Why the hell is he blushing at Deku! This is the worst pairing he could've possibly done!'
"Kirishima and Bakugo." Aizawa said.
'Great. Shitty hair. Woohoo.'
Then the door opened.
We all stared at the door that interrupted Aizawa. Then Nezu walked in. He talked to Aizawa and then smiled at us and left. Aizawa rolled his eyes.
"Due to some changes, the school decided that they decided to use this incident as an excuse to get two students together to work. The new pairing is Bakugou and Midoriya." Aizawa stated.
"Mr.Aizawa you can't! Midoriya can't go with Bakugou! He's going to kill him!" Half'n'half yelled standing up.
I rolled my eyes at him.
'Someone's jealous'
I start snickering as Deku sat next to me. He didn't sit that close much to my dismay.
"Is something funny Bakugo?" Peppermint boy asked slightly angry.
"Careful or you'll turn into a Cinnamon Fireball from jealousy." I snickered.
"Mr.Aizawa how can you possibly let that brute anywhere near Izuku!" One of Deku's friends yelled.
I didn't care to look to see which one. Instead, my focus was on the greenette next to me.
He wasn't doing much, just writing down information in his nerd book. I laid my arms on my desk and laid my head on them as I watch him quietly.
"Midoriya-kun, guess you'll be hanging out with us until the heat in the school and dorms are fixed." Raccoon eyes said walking over and placing her hand on his shoulder.
He looked up and smiled at my squad of extras. He put down his pencil and closed his notebook. Then he stood up and faced them.
"Thank you so much for having me!" He said happily bowing.
As he stood up, he fell victim to shitty hair pulling the nerd towards him by wrapping his arm around his neck and patting the nerd's chest.
"We are going to have so much fun bro! We don't usually get to hang out!" Shitty hair said smiling.
"Yeah, Although, in the morning you'll have to try and keep up with Kirishima and Bakugo's workout. Have fun." Dunce face said laughing.
I just stared. I didn't comment or anything.
'When did the damn nerd's eyes get so green and pretty to look at...?'
In the background I could here candy cane and Mr.Aizawa arguing. The bell broke me out of my daze.
"Finally... remember to stay with your partners. And Bakugo, I must have a word with you." Aizawa said as everyone started leaving.
I walked up to him and he stared at me lazily.
"Try to keep Midoriya alive. We both know he will try to avoid the fact that he needs help." Aizawa said looking at me.
"Tch. Damn nerd can't stay alive to save his life. Whatever." I growled annoyed.
I started walking towards Deku where he was waiting for me.
"What was that about?"
"I have to keep your dumbass alive, so don't even think of sneaking off without telling me. And tell me when your cold." I growled looking away.
Deku nodded and continued walking.
"Yours or mine?"
"Huh?"
"Which room do you want us to use? Yours or mine?" I growled annoyed.
"O-oh... yours will be fine..." Deku said, turning to me and smiling.
I nodded as we continued to walk. Around us there were people keeping others warm.
Some had formed small groups with a fire quirked person. Others were holding hands and had there arms around others.
I looked over to Deku. He was writing in his notebook everything he was seeing.
I looked at my arm and slowly put it over his shoulders and let it rest.
I held my breath for a second, waiting for his reaction.
To my surprise, he just walked closer. I felt my face redden in anger.
No reaction. Really Deku?
I groaned and looked away. I tightened my hold so Deku couldn't stray though. Keeping him alive will be annoying.
Deku's POV
I bury my head deeper in my book to hide my blush. Kacchan just put his arm around me...
I walk closer to him and held my breath. He wasn't pushing away. He isn't pushing away!
I smiled as I looked at the words I was writing.
I sighed lightly when I felt his grip tighten.
Calm down, he's just doing this so I don't run into others.... but still...
I smiled as Kacchan held me against him.
"We're here nerd!"
I looked up and noticed we stopped in front of a door.
Kacchan fished in his pocket and pulled out a key. He unlocked and opened the door and half pushed me inside.
I stumbled but managed to stay upright.
He walked in after me and looked around his own room.
We sat there staring awkwardly.
Katsuki's POV
"There's some blankets or you could sleep with me."
"I'll take the blankets Kacchan, thank you though."
I nodded and began going around making a blanket like bed next to my own.
"Ok nerd, we don't have school tomorrow, but shitty hair and I are still working out so if your not up by the time I am, I'm leaving you behind and you won't be able to get down and get breakfast."
Deku nodded at me and he kneeled down and moved around the blankets a bit so one looked like a pillow.
"We're not going to bed yet nerd. It's only 5, we're going to a movie with shitty hair and dunce face."
Deku blushes brightly and quickly stood up.
I chuckled and walked towards my dresser to find some clothes.
"You can use some of my clothes, later we'll have to go and get your own clothes though."
I threw a hoodie at Deku and some basket ball shorts.
I could hear Deku shuffle around getting dressed.
I quickly got dressed at well.
When I turned around, Deku was just pulling the dark blue hoodie over his head.
It fell down to his upper thigh and nearly look like it might swallow him.
"Let's go, we're meeting them there."
Deku nodded and we walked out of the dorm building and headed towards the train.
On the train we sat next to each other and didn't talk.
Deku's POV
Kacchan was mad at me.
I don't know why but Kacchan keeps staring at me. Like mad staring. Well I guess not staring. He keeps glancing over at me.