Soul writing pt.5

3rd person POV

School passed for quicker then both boys thought.

Of course Inko was informed of the school transition coming the next year and thanked Aizawa endlessly.

So seeing Aizawa and sometimes Mic at the Midoriya's house wasn't uncommon after Inko found out about Aizawa and Mic hardly ever getting home cooked meals because of being a hero and teachers.

Izuku was somehow able to balance life with his friends and training with Aizawa.

He was currently in school, a week away from summer.

"Izuku, what's that."

Izuku tilted his head at Shigaraki.

Roga grabbed his arm and inspected it.

"Dabi come look!"

"Is there something wrong with my arm?" Izuku asked a little croaky since he couldn't sign

Dabi poked it.

"That's muscles. That isn't his 'stay in shape' though. That's not aloud!" Dabi yelled pointing.

Izuku furrowed his brows.

"Nooooo our little Izu is growing up! Go back to being the cute twink we know and love!" Toga wailed.

Izuku sighed and took his arm back.

'Why are you all like this?'

"Because you love us!" Dabi declared.

Izuku rolled his eyes.

"Dabi you're an old man why are you even here?"

Toga laughed as Dabi gasped at Shigaraki.

"Well crusty, guess who just earned himself more homework."

"What!" Shigaraki yelled.

Izuku chuckled and smiled to himself.

He wasn't paying attention to reading their lips, just enjoying as they all playfully teased and fought together.

Dabi caught his hand on fire and chased Toga as she mocked him.

Deku sighed quietly as he wondered what the sounded like. Would Toga's be as excited and happy as he imagined? Would Shigaraki's be deep and brooding like or if Dabi's voice sounded like he was trying to be to cool?

Izuku wondered these things a bit. Especially after meeting Kacchan. What would his voice sound like?

A hand snapped Izuku out of his thoughts.

'Don't worry Izu-chan!  we'd never forget you or mom!'

Izuku smiled.

'Sorry, I was just wondering what you guys sounded like.'

The group smiled with sympathy.

Shigaraki sighed annoyed. This was the perfect time to get him to join the league. But he couldn't. Six words. All he had to do was say six words. 'We know someone who can help.' That's all they had to say. Izuku would be stuck hook line and sinker. But he couldn't bring himself to do it.

The villains were told to come to this school since there were rumours that a strong quirk user was here and get them to join the leauge.

But when the three came posing as new students they didn't see many possibilities. A few could bring their art to life or have fast hand movements. But nothing screamed strength.

The three villians turned the corner and saw some kids pushing a smaller boy around.

"Alright, that's enough punks but scram," Toga hissed.