Jealous

Au- Jealous (Pro heroes)
Katsuki and Izuku have been dating for about 2 weeks now. And if you know anything about Katsuki, it's that he's protective and jealous. He doesn't share. So he doesn't have the best response when he sees some people staring at his Deku.
Katsuki's POV
We were sitting on our couch. Deku was all nestled up to my stomach and I was going through my phone while I petted his head.
"Babe, let's go out to a park." I told him sitting up a bit.
He groaned and tried to nestle back into my stomach. I flicked his forehead.
"Ow! Kacchan!" He yelled holding his head.
"Go get out of your hero outfit and put some shoes on." I told him getting up.
This resulted in him falling off the couch with a groan.
"Nerd I'm going to leave without you." I told him.
He sighed as he stood up and trudged his way over to our bedroom to change.
We aren't aloud to bring our suits home but Deku insisted that he wanted one Incase there was a small emergency and he needed to leave quickly and not have enough time to go to the agency.
He came back out in a loose fitting red open flannel with a plain white shirt under it. The flannel was folded to his elbow. He was wearing a black beanie over his untamed hair and tight fitting ripped light washed blue jeans. He also had a plain black choker. On his wrist, there was a cloth Bi- flag themed bracelet. He walked over and put on his red sneakers.
I smiled as I put my shoes on and grabbed his hand. Then we were walking over to the park.
I quickly realized taking Izuku out with me was a bad idea. There were too many guys. The first instance was at a coffee shop. We went over to a nearby coffee place. Since Deku only got coffee if it was necessary, he got steamed apple juice with a Carmel drizzle, while I had a double shot espresso.
The barista flirted with him. She even wrote her number on his cup! But she made one mistake. She put it on my coffee. I smile at my Deku as he walked over and handed me my coffee. I take the coffee and excuse myself to stand by the door. Once I was there, I stared at the barista as she answered her phone.
"Hi, can I help you?" She asked.
"Yeah, stay the fuck away from my boyfriend." I growled.
A look of surprise passed her face.
"E-excuse me?" She asked.
"Did you not hear me? That cute boy that you just wrote your number on his cup, you wrote it on my cup instead. So stay the fuck away from my boyfriend." I growled.
I hug up my phone and locked eyes with her. A look of fear crossed over her features. I smiled in satisfactory.
"Kacchan!~" A voice rang.
I smiled even more when Deku ran up to me and hugged my arm. The girl's face drained of colors.
I was tugged out of the coffee shop. We drank our coffee (and juice) as we walked around looking for something to do. I threw my cup away. Deku finished short after.
We decided the aquarium. We were looking at a lot of fish. I smiled as his face lit up. He was looking at a big neon fish. I was standing next to him.
Slap
I immediately turned around and punched the guy.
Deku was looking down blushing. Turns out, it was Dunce face. He was doing a dare. Mina was heard laughing. And Shitty hair was trying to pick up his unconscious boyfriend. While Deku was trying to calm me down.
It ended in me grabbing Deku's arm and dragging Deku to a park. We were walking around. It was hard to ignore the stares MY Boyfriend got. So I'm the end, I just dragged him home.
We sat on the couch cuddling. He was laying his head on top of my chest and my arms wrapped around his back.
"Kacchan? Are you ok? You've been acting weird all day." Deku said looking up at me.
I blushed at his cute expression.
"M'fine just to many people trying to take what's mine." I grumbled pulling him closer to me so I could muzzle into his hair.
"What do you mean Kacchan?" He asked quietly.
"Like the Barista giving you their number, Pikachu, and the people staring at you in the park." I grumbled holding him closer.
He nuzzled into my shoulder giving a hum of confusion.
"They were staring at you Kacchan, not me, and the Barista was giving you her number because she was a fan." He mumbled into my shoulder.
3rd persons POV
Bakugo stared up at the ceiling blankly as his face shined cherry.
'T-they were looking at me...?' He thought.
He looked down at himself. He was wearing a red tank top that exposed his sides and black basketball shorts. He was wearing simple black sneakers until he took them off.
He hid his face in the fanboy's hair as the broccoli laughed.