Im stirring the pot of facebook...

Ok not an update but uhm. I'm making old people mad on Facebook and it's really fun. Specifically the man said (In his words) "and here you are a teen, not respecting your elders and arguing it's a shame there's no common sense."
My reply: "yes, it's a shame none of you elders have common sense I agree."
They're mad because they were saying that a trans woman's win (on jeopardy so one that's literally about regurgitating info) shouldn't count and go to a "natural born woman" and I was saying it doesn't matter because it's not like being a former male gave her help in anyway.
I have also become a woman hater apparently? I'm not sure how supporting trans woman is making me a woman hater but for all you fellow ladies, I have been caught. I in fact hate you all according to the old lady on Facebook who also called me closed minded.
She also said that I'm going to hell because when I was 12 and made my Facebook account I lied about the age... so uhm see y'all there then ig? I'll save you guys a spot.
But seriously I'll always support the lgbtq+ community and uhh don't listen to the people yelling about it because they're gonna die soon anyway because they have old views in the world :)