Near death

Requested by @Bluestar2009
Bakugo's POV
'I don't understand how it got like this. It started off as a normal day. But now Deku could die.'
5 hours prior
6:00 am
I stretched as I got out of bed. I looked around my room. Something was off. There was a stillness. I shrugged it off and went to work out.
I changed and walked into the training room. I did take notice that Deku happened to be there.
'Tsk, how annoying.'
I ignored him and turned away from him.
"H-Hi Kacchan!" Deku called.
I barely even glanced over to glare. But I still did. I still saw him smiling happily at me. I still took notice of his pink tinted cheeks and the sweat lightly running down his brow. I did take notice of how he we still holding his shirt a little to signal that he was previously fanning himself, and the slightly visible V-line beneath the shirt. My eyes followed a bead of sweat that was traveling down his unmarked neck, then soon went to his collar bone and disappeared under his shirt.
My blood rushed. I could hear it in my ear, and for a second I thought he could hear it too.
'Just his presence is an annoyance.'
After about another hour or two, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I put down the weight and turned around. Deku stood there smiling. I immediately turn around and continue. I hadn't even stared at him for half a minute. But I could see his slightly damp hair. I could see his pale skin. I could see his freckles that were sprinkled across his cheeks. Some freckles were blocked from view by his slightly weighted down hair. I wanted to touch the curling vine like hair. I wanted to pull it and watch his head look up at me in response. I want him to look up to me and only me.
"I'm heading out to breakfast at the new place that just opened up. Would you want to join?" He asked sweetly.
I didn't even notice the growl that slipped past my lips.
"Didn't they open cross town?"
I asked annoyed.
'Why go all the way over there for some crappy food I can make better?'
"Yep, it's a Super hero themed café! Some of our classmates are even featured!" He said happily.
I turned towards him and put down the weight.
"Who else is coming?" I growled.
"Uh, Well Todoroki was going to go with me, but he had some stuff to deal with by his dad. So he had to cancel! But I still have the seats so I figured I would still go, but then I saw you! And I thought you probably haven't had breakfast yet, so why not ask if you wanted to go. After all it's pretty popular and you might as well have to reserve seating if you don't want a crowd of people." Deku said trailing off to mumble.
I put my hand over his mouth, already begging to flush in anger.
"If I agree will you stop mumbling?" I asked looking away annoyed.
I felt him nod and I let go of him.
"Let me go shower and change, then I'll meet you in the lounge. Be ready by then nerd." I told him walking past him.
I saw him nod and walk off. I sighed and packed up my stuff then headed to the changing room.
Time skip
I left the changing room and made my way down the hall and to the lounge. Deku was wearing his 'T-Shirt' shirt and black jeans. He also had a black leather jacket that was bunched up at the elbow, a black choker and a black beanie. As well as his Iconic red sneakers.
"Ready to go nerd?" I said as I walked in.
"You guys are going somewhere?" Dunce face asked.
"Can we come?" Shitty hair finished.
"Sure-"
"Hell no. Let's go nerd." I growled while pulling Deku away.
We took the train and sat in silence. I bounced my leg. I was wearing a dark letterman jacket and a white T-shirt underneath it. I had black ripped jeans and black sneakers.
When we arrived, we were recognized by a few people.
'Course the nerd would like this place.'
There was Hero merch basically from wall to wall. When he said some classmates were featured, he meant all. There was even a picture of Deku, half and half and I.

 There was even a picture of Deku, half and half and I