Pizza please

(Todobakudeku, this is your warning, au: Todoroki, Bakugo, and Midoriya are all married, after UA, Todo and Bakugo are kinda vigilante's now?)

Aizawa took a deep breath as he stared at the wanted poster of 2 of his old students.
Todorki Shoto and Bakugo Katsuki, wanted for murder of the second degree.
Aizawa didn't want to believe what he was seeing but the event a week ago was to real to deny.
He had been the one to knock on the door of the problem child he saw grow.
"Mr.Aizawa!"
The black haired man smiled and laughed quietly as he was hugged.
"It's alright, everything will be fine."
"They didn't do it. Or they did, they didn't mean to, the villain was the hero you have to believe me! They did a suicide and-"
"Shh calm down."
Aizawa placed a hand in the green's curls.
"I know. And so do the others. We know not all heroes are good, they did the right thing. You just have to come down to the station with me to fill out reports."
Izuku looked at him suspiciously.
"That's it?"
Aizawa smiled with sympathy.
"Yeah, everything else will be taken care don't worry. All Might told me that was all we needed you for."
Izuku smiled and wiped tears away.
They had walked down to the compound together, but when they got there they were immediately separated.
"Aizawa what's happen-"
"Izuku! What the hell are you all-!"
"Sorry Eraser head but he's a definite lead to All for one and we can't let him escape."
"You lying son of a bitches! You said he wouldn't get hurt."
Endeavor smiled and ruffled the teachers black hair mockingly.
"Well he wouldn't have followed just anybody.now would he?"
Aizawa set his face to be unreadable before entering the room.
Izuku sat tied up to a chair as he gritted through his teeth.
"For the last time Young Midoriya with will all stop if you just tell us where they are."
Izuku had tears in his eyes as he scowled at his old mentor and Endeavor.
Izuku looked up and stayed silent.
"This is pointless we need to find the killers now!"
Rubble fell down on Izuku's head as the wall was punched by a nameless hero.
Izuku could barely tell who was who with the black eye and the blood.
"Tell me where Shoto is!"
Izuku fell against the side of the wall as Endeavor punched him.
The red head grabbed the green's hair and leered into his eyes.
Izuku spit blood into his face with a smile.
"I wouldn't tell you even if he wasn't on the run."
Aizawa stared at the spark in Izuku's eyes.
The spark that lit flames of the those around him.
The black haired teacher nearly smiled. Problem child was a fine hero and an even better person.
The smile left his lips the moment Endeavor sent a punch that knocked him out cold.
Aizaw immediately restrained the hero and ran to his old students side.
"We can't gather info when he's knocked out. Please try to contain your anger," Nezu hummed as he walked over to examine the young hero.
"Well that will be all yes? Aizawa I trust you to take him back?"
With those final words, Aizawa was left alone with the greenette.
When they got to Izuku's room. Basically a 5 by 5 foot hollow cement block. With a toilet, sink, and a mat with a pillow on it.
Aizawa got to work on dressing any cuts or wounds.
It took about 5 hours till he was awake again.
"Aizawa?"
The black haired teacher turned and nearly wept at the green eyes open again.
But they were nearly empty as Aizawa took in the bruises and burns covering his face. He didn't look to good.
"They didn't- it was a misunderstanding. Please they just wanted to save the boys.."
"Shhh I know... get some sleep ok?"
Izuku fell asleep curled up in Aizawa's lap. Nearly cowering into himself to prevent more abuse on his tired body.
The teacher sighed quietly as he reached into a hidden pocket in Izuku's suit.
"Tch don't forget I'm the one who over saw your guy's costumes."
Aizawa left the room staring at the small burnt phone.
"Aizawa we're going to order dinner want some?"
"Hm? Oh, I was just about to order pizza if you'll give it a minute."
The heroes in the room cheered and went back to their conversation in the main room, nearly but not quite out of earshot from Aizawa.
The teacher quickly sent in a pizza order and then called the number.
"Hey Izu? Where are you? Kats and I can pick you up!"
"Nerd why haven't you been responding?"
"Yes hello, I'd like to order a pizza please?"
"Aizawa?!"
"Hang up the phone icy hot!"
"No! Where's Izuku?!"
"No it's the north hero compound."
"Is everything alright? Why do you have Deku's phone?"
"No, we don't want broccoli on pizza honestly who does that."
A couple heroes huffed in the background.
"Is Deku there?! Is he hurt!"
"Yes I'd like meat lovers special. How long can it be now? Enough to feed 10."
"We're on our way can you stay on the line?"
"No thanks, I'll leave on the porch light."
Aizawa got off the phone and stared at it.
The phone was green and it reminded him of Izuku's eyes. Then he crushed the phone.
When Todoroki and Bakugo got in, the heroes were all knocked out except one.
"Mr.Aizawa...?"
"Quickly! Take him and run. Don't come back. You guys have my number right? There's some I.D'S and tickets for the states. Don't come back until I tell you alright?"
"Mr.Aizawa what about you?" Izuku croaked.
Poor boy was limping and leaning on his boyfriends.
Aizawa smiled kindly.
"Have some faith in me."
The boys smiled with tears although Bakugo just huffed.
The boys left and Aizawa laid his head back on the couch with a loud sigh.
"I expected much more from you."
Aizawa huffed with a smile at the creature.
"I had to protect my students. You know those boys aren't like what the media make them out to be."
Nezu huffed sadly.
"You know what happens now right?"
Aizawa smiled sadly at his hands.
"Mic is already gone already, I have truly nothing left to lose now that all my kids are safe."
Aizawa held his hands out for Nezu to place the cuffs with a small, sad, yet knowing huff.
"Do your worst."