Shh... pt.2

"I want to be an underground hero!"
Katsuki stood stunned as others rushed towards Izuku to try to convince him otherwise.
'An underground...hero...?'
The idea sounded so absurd.
This isn't what they had agreed on... this isn't what Katsuki wanted!

If I could begin to be

"Kacchan! You're so amazing!"
Katsuki could almost see the kid Deku dancing around him praising him with what seemed like a never ending stream of compliments.
"Tch of course I am Deku."
Izuku smiled and bounced around the blonde excitedly.
Looking back on it now, Katsuki feels like he should've appreciated it more.

Half of what you think of me

Katsuki stared out from the villain terrified.
But for some reason, his mind took him back when Izuku complimented him endlessly.
"Wow Kacchan!"
"That was a huge explosion!"
"Kacchan is so strong!"
"Kacchan will be the best hero!"
Katsuki watched as the world disappeared infront of him.
'You're wrong Deku... I'm weak.'
Katsuki cried as he accepted his fate as no one came to his rescue.

I could do about anything

"KACCHAN!"
A yellow backpack his the villain.
Katsuki looked over and saw the nerd running towards him.
'But why.... why would he ever do this...? How can a weak ass nerd do anything to help!'
But, Katsuki's struggle returned full force as he felt a hand grab at his own.
The moment he was free, he looked over and what worried him most was when he turned back, he didn't see the nerd that was always there.

I could even learn how to love

"Oi! Nerd!"
"Ah... hey Kacchan!"
Katsuki walked forward and jerked his head in a way that clearly meant to follow.
"You weren't serious about the underground hero work right?"
"Huh? Of course I am Kacchan."
"What?! But-!"
"Kacchan look!"
Katsuki growled and watched as he saw Izuku use his quirk to jump up and catch a bird.
"That was a close one huh Kacchan?"
Katsuki watched completely taken by the cherry blossom petals that softly fell around Izuku and the soft smile Izuku had.
"Yeah..."
Izuku smiled and walked over to Katsuki.
"Trust me Kacchan. It's better when I'm not in the spotlight."
Izuku spoke with a bright smile and Katsuki was still dazed, but he wanted to pick the petals out of Izuku's hair.

When I see the way you act

Katsuki noticed right away when they stopped noticing Izuku.
It worried him, but what worried him even more was Izuku's lack of sleep and reactions whenever he was put into the spotlight.
It became frequent that Katsuki would visit Izuku in his room. This time however, he got to the dorm a bit late so when he knocked, he was a bit surprised to see the door open right away.

Wondering when I'm coming back

"Kacchan! You did come today!"
Katsuki ruffled Izuku's hair and smiled.
The blonde walked passed and flopped down on the bed. Izuku had basically been taking all his classes in his room, then worked with Aizawa.
His eyes got caught on a video.
"Oi! Deku what are you watching?"
"Ah-! Wait Kacchan!"

I could do about anything

Katsuki opened the laptop and his blood ran cold. All the hate comments slowly loaded in.
Hate comments all about Deku.
"Wha...! Deku what the hell is-! Who the fuck is doing this!"
Izuku sighed and closed the laptop.
"It's fine Kacchan really."
"No! Is this why you wanted to go underground! You have to tell Aizawa!"
"Kacchan!"

I could even learn how to love like you

Katsuki turned and watched as Izuku launched himself and held tightly to the blonde.
"It's ok really!"
Katsuki's heart softened.
The blonde carefully held Izuku's face in his hands and brushed his thumb over his cheek.
"Deku. Please let me do this."
Izuku smiled and Katsuki realized just how smitten he was with the boy.
"It's ok Kacchan. I don't need revenge!"
Katsuki sighed but relented.
"You're lucky I love you."
"Hehe I know Kacchan."