Chapter 32

Chapter 32

"I hate this food." I mumbled chewing on the disgusting slop they have me eating to gain weight.

"Shut up and eat your food." Tommy threw back eating his burger.

"You know I have a theory that they feed you this crap to make you want to eat that crap." I complained to Tommy pointing at his food.

"Stop complaining princess and eat the sludge." He retorted.

"Wow that makes it sound so appealing and what have I told you about calling me princess." I moaned.

"I don't know princess I shut off every time you complain about that." He smirked.

"I'm not eating it anymore." I said pushing it away and frowning at it.

"Awh." Tommy cooed wrapping is hands in my hair and kissing my forehead. I swatted him away playfully and stuck my tongue out. "You know that's rude." He commented.

"Yeah well I'm trying this thing called having a sense of humour." I retorted.

"Ah." He smiled, we carried on talking for a few minutes when Louis walked in carrying a bag of something.

"Oh hi Tommy." He said putting the bag down and coming closer to my hospital bed. Things just got a crap tonne more awkward.

"Hi Louis." We both said at the same time. "So what's in the bag." I asked.

"Erm I just got you something that I found while shopping today." He said handing me the caramel coloured bear.

"Thanks Lou." I thanked putting the bear next to my pillow.

"I think you should name him." Tommy said stroking the bears head.

"What makes you so sure it's a boy." I questioned with a challenging look on my face.

"Fine then, what are you going to name her." He exaggerated winking.

"How about Louise?" Louis suggesting smiling.

"I don't know, I'll decide later."

"Anyway, I bought it for you so you won't be alone." Louis.

"Why would I be alone?" I asked starting to get offensive.

"Well I'm going on tour in a couple of days and won't be able to visit for a few months due to rehearsing and you know, touring." I nodded my head in understanding.

"Why would she be alone?" Tommy asked. Oh no.

"Well obviously you can't visit her all the time and her mother is looking after her little sister so it's for when she's alone and it's something to remember me by." He replied.

"I think she's got enough to remember you by." He snarled standing up out of his chair.

"Tommy!" I butted in. Apparently it went ignored because the boys neither sat down nor stopped looking at each other.

"Cheap shot Tom." Louis bit. I saw that this little sprawl wasn't going to die down so I threw the covers off my legs and jumped down off the bed. I pulled the little IV lines so I could stand in between the two boys.

"Guys you need to stop now!" I shouted catching their attention. "I am sick of you guys arguing an fighting all the time. Just freaking be friends."

"What are you talking about Jay?" Louis asked.

"This the constant chest match between you two- I can practically taste the testosterone." I fought.

"Jay I'm sorry but I don't trust him." Tom argued pointing at the singer.

"Look this isn't good for my health so until you both sort this out I need you two to leave."

"Jay please." Tommy gave me those big puppy eyes and looked like I'd just asked him to kill a puppy.

"No out!" I stood my ground and watched the two hyped up boys leave. I sat back in my bed and pulled the covers over me, I cuddled up the 'no named' bear and closed my eyes trying to forget the entire thing. However my peace was disturbed when I heard Ellie walk into my room.

"What was all that about?" She asked.

"Just two boys being boys." I sighed tossing over to look at her she nodded in agreement. "Why do they have to hate each other? Why can't they just get along- Tommy and I are so close and I'm trying to rebuild a friendship with Lou but they can't even sit in the same room for ten seconds without fighting." I complained.

"Hang in there sweetheart." She smiled. "So what about Tommy?" Ellie asked.

"What about him?" I asked.

"What's going on with him. He obviously cares about you a lot and you have that cute couple vibe that just fills up a room- also he isn't subtle cause I know he comes and watches you sleep." I looked at her a little shocked. "Please tell me you have a least a tiny crush on him."

"I don't know Ellie shush!" I shush her blushing a tiny bit.

"Uh huh." She smirked walking out of the room. When she was finally gone I lay my head to rest and closed my eyes letting sleep engulf me.

***

I finished my shower and put on my white jumper and black leggings closely followed by these fluffy socks Tommy got me. I slipped in the cannula and all the IV lines and pulled the cart towards the door so I could leave. I walked out to see a bunch of vanilla scented candles lit around the room, I looked down to see Tommy sitting on my bed covers (which were laid out on the floor) and a picnic basket, the lights were off so the whole setting looked stunning.

"To say I'm sorry." He smiled opening the basket to reveal a Burger King. I smiled in major appreciation and looked at the really really nice boy sitting on the floor.

"For?" I pushed.

"Being an all-round grade A douchebag." He said getting on his knees and looking up at me.

"And?" I pushed even more.

"For being a bag of dicks." He smiled tugging onto my waist and hugging onto my legs.

"You're forgiven Holmes. Now why did you do this?" I asked.

"Because I know how much you hate the crappy food they give you and I care about you so much." I smiled and pushed Tom away from me so I could sit down. We ate the fast food and it was amazing, I hadn't eaten like that in a while so it was nice.

"Thank you for this." I thanked again.

"It's okay, you were complaining about the food and I know you need this." He smiled then leaned in kissing my cheek while wrapping his hands in my curly hair.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I asked.

"Doing what?" He questioned.

"Kissing me." Tom looked confused for a moment but it soon went away.

"I do it all the time." He said.

"I know." I blushed a little not knowing what to say.

"I just care about you Jay, you know I always have." He confessed playing with my hair an chin. "I just want you to be happy." He smiled, I leaned into him slightly- nearly resting my head on his shoulder.

"I really want to kiss you." He mumbled.

"Me too." I mumbled back. Once again the Cheshire cat smiled and leaned in connecting our lips- this moment couldn't get more perfect.

A/N

So OTRA started this morning or yesterday- basically it started- YAY! Hope you all like this.

DEDICATION TO: @Gaby518

GUESS THE SONG:

'Going out tonight changes into something red, her mother doesn't like that type of dress.'

~Jadey6688