Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What?!" Was all I managed out. Carter was a bit who went to our school when me and Louis were twelve years old. He left before we could go into year nine. I hated him, he was such a douche.

"Don't deny it." He growled. I glared at him.

"I am gonna deny it cause I never kissed him- I hated Carter! You know I did! He was a douche and still is!" I almost shouted. The baby monitor was still in my hands so I placed it in my pocket.

"You kissed him." He stated. I groaned.

"No I didn't! When was this?" I looked at him shocked- he was mad over something I hadn't done.

"The day I first..." He trailed off and looked at the ground. He gulped "the day I first hit you." He looked into my eyes.

"I never kissed Carter! I hated him and you know I did! Who told you that?" I couldn't process this. I had been bullied for almost five years for nothing.

"Carter." I looked at the floor and then back up at him shaking my head.

He just looked at the ground suddenly finding it interesting- what was going on in his head. Why would he care if I did?

Louis' P.O.V

Flashback~~~~~

I looked over towards her, my best friend. I wish we could be more than friends; I have had a crush on her since the day I met her. I was walking over to her when Carter pulled me to the side.

"What?" I said angrily- Jay and I didn't like Carter. He was a full time dick.

"Just wanted to let you know about that slut over there." He pointed towards Jay. I got angry.

"She is not a slut." I said through gritted teeth.

"Really?" He smirked. "Well she kissed me yesterday. I bet she would be good in bed." I was disgusted- Jay was 12 almost 13 and it pained me to hear someone say thi- wait what?! Jay kissed Carter.

Carter smiled "I thought you should know since you like her." He patted my shoulder and walked off. I was angry- more than angry, I was furious. Jay had broken my heart. I walked over to her and clenched my fists; she needed to feel what I was feeling. She was no longer my best friend.

"Hi Lou. You ok?" She gave me a concerned look.

"Shut up slut." I growled. She looked confused.

"Louis please tell me you are joking." She weakly smiled, she went to hug me.

"Don't touch me you whore!" She jumped and fought back the tears.

"Louis what's going on?" She looked shocked and scared. I'd had enough. Her voice sickened me. I raised my hand and connected it with her cheek. She fell back and clutched her cheek.

"Lou- but y-you were my b-best friend-d." She cried.

"Was!" I shouted. "Just stay away from me you bitch!" I walked away feeling better.

I hated Jay.

She was nothing to me.

Flashback over~~~~~~~~~

I stood there in front of that same girl. The girl I always abused. I had just told her the story. She just stood nodding- she didn't interrupt. After all this time she had never done what I accused her of. If I had just talked to her about this none of it would of happened and we would be friends or more than friends. We both stood staring at the floor.

"Louis-" she thought about it. "Lets just forget that you told me this an go back to normal- I can tell you want to. I know you get pleasure out of hurting me and I deserve it to be honest." I looked at her in shock.