Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Girlfriend?!

He never told me. How does he expect me to trust him when he doesn't tell me this. I need to go home and have a nap this is way too much to process.

"Hi I'm Eleanor." She walked over and put her hand out for me to shake. I took it and shook it.

"I'm Jay. Louis has said so much about you." I looked over and glared at him but he just avoided eye contact.

"I hope all good things." She pulled away and looked at Louis.

"Of course babe." He kissed her on the cheek.

"Well, we have ordered pizza but I need to go home so..." I said collecting my things and getting in.

"Aww so soon." Eleanor whined.

"Yeah I just have a few jobs and I'm really tired." I said my quick goodbyes and opened the door. I started walking down the drive when Louis shouted after me. I turned around and sighed.

"Ok what's up?" He asked pulling my arm.

"How do you expect me to trust you if you can't even tell me a simple thing like you have a girlfriend?" I spat.

"I'm sorry."

We are back withy the apologising.

"Don't apologise, I suppose you haven't even told her about the bullying?" I asked and he just dipped his head. Typical Louis.

I scoffed and started walking away.
Once I got back into my car I stabbed the key into the ignition and drove back home.

Once I got into the house I say down on the sofa and thought about everything. I can't concentrate anymore, I know I am suicidal; after everything that has happened I feel like giving up on everything. If that was my childhood then what's my future going to be like. I knew I needed to stay though, for Lucy and mom and dad.

They were the only things holding me back...

A/N

What do you think Jay is going to do?

SHOUT OUT TO:

@vannarose

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@Nour_B_Mortada

@jennaleigh011

Mwahh.xx

💗💛💙💚💜❤

~Jadey6688