Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~~~~THREE YEARS LATER~~~~~~

It had been three years since Louis auditioned for the X factor. Three years! Coincidentally Harry, Niall, Liam and Zayn auditioned too and now they are in a extremely famous boy band called One Direction.

I never spoke to Tommy again, it was just too much to handle. We kissed then Louis showed up at the party and I just couldn't go back. As usual I just avoided everyone. After that I lost contact with everyone. Charlie.... Everyone.

I thought when he left for X Factor that would be it, I would never see him again..and I was right. Every time they visited here I would just go away. My mom would say that I moved but when they left I would always come back. But even if they didn't see me, I could see them. It was hard to avoid them when they at all around the world. They are always on the radio, their posters are everywhere. They are everywhere....

My life was kind of straight sailing when they left, I didn't have to watch my back constantly and I was able to get a job, I'm a photographer for all magazines in the UK. I've met some cool people like Demi Lovato and Lucy Hale. They were really sweet and kind to me. I still have to look after Lucy she is 3 now so she can walk just a little.

I never saw my dad again. We had a letter just last year saying that they lost his tracking signal and can't find him. They assume he is dead though. I've never really been cheery after that, neither has mom but she puts on a brave face and Jay helps her through it. Jay knows I am still here and that I haven't moved. I told her that me and Louis got into an argument and I don't want to see any of them- she believes me so that's good!

Life is pretty much great.....

***

I heard the door knock so I got down from my bed and answered it.

"Hey girl." It was Ashley, as is Ashley Benson. She was here for a photo shoot that we did yesterday, what was she here for?

"Hi, what do you want?" I asked trying not to seem rude.

"You, come on we are going shopping."

I thought about it.

"Ok, lemme just get my bag."

I ran up to my room and got my bag. Before I left I checked my appearance- a kaki short sleeves blouse, a pair of washed down ripped shorts and white converse. Yeh I am ok! I still wore my dads tags. I always wear them!

I ran down stairs and we walked over to her car. We got in and made out way to WestField.

We got there in no time, to be honest if we weren't going to do a major shop we could have walked there. I tried I be happy today, I had faith that my dad wasn't 'you know'. I would never loose faith so today I decided I would be happy.

We walked into one of my favourite shops New look. I just ran straight to this gorgeous pair of shorts. Ashley just smiled and followed me.

"You really have a eye for fashion." She commented looking at the shorts. They were pink and at the sides it just had bows holding it together to show skin. They were truly beautiful. I picked up my size and bought them, I was quite tanned so I could pull it off. I was much different, I had changed a lot. But I still cut, from time to time. If I couldn't handle it any more I would do it to for relief.

We walked around for a bit and then paid for some items we thought were cute. I picked up a few more items which were so awesome. I like to style myself on celebs, like Little Mix, I love their style I think it's so fun and playful but also relaxed at the same time. Evidently Zayn in dating Perrie... But I still love Little Mix.

"Hey Jay!" Ashley poked me walking out.

"Hey Ash!" I mimicked her.

"I have a surprise for you!" She chirped pulling me down to the centre.

"Ash, what are we doing here."

"Just hush!"

"Wha-" I was cut off by her dragging me over to a stage and right to the side. I guess Westfield had a guest... Oh my god! It's Ed Sheeran, Ashley knows he is my favourite-that's the surprise. Awe I love her.

Suddenly a man in a fitting blue t-shirt and black jeans walked on stage carrying a microphone.

"Hey guys!" He shouted to the audience. They went absolutely mad. I just smiled, Ashley looked at me with a 'oh my days your gonna freak'.

"Now here I hope your ready for the phenomenal, amazing, babe magnets....... ONE DIRECTION!!!" I froze, I couldn't move.

Holy fuck.

A/N

Well...... Cliffhanger.....

I love my followers and readers. HAVE YOU SEEN BSE I WAS LIKE FREAKING OUT WHEN I CAME OUT! IT'S SO GOOD I AM LIKE AAHHHHH✊😂🙈

IF YOUR READING THIS PLEASE FOLLOW ME!

SHOUT OUT TO:

@NoeliaRomero2

@chelseatomlinson99

@Cookies_Monsterrr

@Rah_Rah_Sara

@mackenzie3695

@alexus_julian

@Cookiegirl911

@idkclaudine

@xo_julia_ox

@charlielburton

@adriannaosborne1D

@cookie_raider_786

💙💗💜💚💛❤

~Jadey6688