Chapter 19

Chapter 19

It had been a week since I had saw Louis. However I had seen him everywhere of course. He even came into my studio, I had to hide amongst all the boxes until he left.

What part of 'leave me alone' does he not understand?

Anyway, sooner or later I have to face him, maybe that's the only way for him to leave me alone.

I finished taking photos of these models for a story in a magazine and started to pack things up. When I finally had, the secretary Michelle walked in.

"Honey, he wants to see you." She said with an 'I'm sorry' look on her face. I nodded and sighed.

I grabbed my stuff and walked into his office. He kindly told me to sit down so I did, placing my stuff next to me.

"I bet your wondering why I called you here Jay?" He said getting up out of his seat and sitting down on the desk. What the fuck?

"Yes actually." I sighed knowing it's going to be something stupid.

"I have recently been informed about your affair with the One Direction lad." I scoff having some what of an idea of what he was going to say.

"It's out of context." I shook my head.

"Oh really, you are there new slut of the week. They have found out your name! Do you think I want a bad name for this corporation?" He shouted. This was a new side of my boss that I have never seen before.

"As I said, it's taken out of context." I gritted my teeth.

"Jay, you need to sort this shit out! Otherwise your fired!" What? He can't fire me for this. I nodded and sighed. He motioned for me to stand up so I did and then quickly left.

I ran down the stairs of the tower block and went straight for my car. When I got there I sighed and put my head on the wheel trying to figure out if the thing I was about to do was the right thing.

"Fuck it!" I shouted and picked up my phone. I dialled the number and put the phone to my ear.

*

*

*

"Hello?" I heard Louis' voice ring through the phone.

"Hey Lou." My voice was on the verge of cracking.

"Jay, I have been trying to reach you for a week, we couldn't just end like that!" He shouted down the phone.

"Yeah I know. I just." I sighed.

"Jay?" Worried filled Louis' voice. "What's happened?"

"I need a friend at the moment, I have no one and I just need to talk to someone." Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'm at the complex. Come on over. I'll leave the doors open."

"Thanks Lou."

~END OF CALL~

I smiled and ended the call.

I sat in my car for a few minutes and then finally started the car up and drove it to the boys complex.

I pulled up to the large building and climbed out of my car with my car keys and phone in hand.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor number. The elevator dinged and then I came face to face with his door. I opened the door quietly so Lou wouldn't get startled.

I walked around the door and closed it wondering where they were. I looked around the kitchen area and couldn't see him anywhere.

Suddenly I heard some voices coming from the lounge. I made my way over to the door and looked through the little crack to see all the boys, Perrie, Sophia and Eleanor. I listened to what they were talking about.

Me.

"I heard she got bullied when she was in school. No wonder she did, she is slut of the week on Tv now." Eleanor said making the boys laugh. Sophia and Perrie didn't really laugh they just sat there.

"Wow. Louis might wanna disinfect your lips." Harry said making them all laugh again. That hurt. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as I stood there unable to move.

"I can't believe I was even friends with her." Louis laughed. That made me angry. So I did the first thing I thought of.

I opened the door quickly and saw their shocked faces.

"You were never my friend Louis cause you were the one who bullied me." He sat there shocked out of my sudden outburst. He moved his lips trying to speak but no sound came out.

"Oh and don't worry about disinfecting your lips, I've had my shots." I smirked and then glared at him.

I scoffed and wiped away some stray tears than ran out of the room. I slammed every door after I had run through it.

I trusted him, how stupid could I have been? Every fucking time! That's it!

I got into my car and started driving to my destination. I passed everything and blasted Eminem in my car as loud as I possibly could.

I pulled up to the big white building and went straight in, taking in all my belongings. I pulled my jacket righted to my body due to the cold wind and walked through the opening doors.

I staggered straight up to the office woman and she looked at me as if she was scared of what I may do.

"I would er, like to erm check into the depression clinic." I stuttered. She nodded and typed a few things into her computer.

"Why sweetie, your so young." She smiled sweetly but it didn't last long.

"Because if I am not watched 24/7 then I am gonna kill myself." I started scratching at my neck and wrists wanting to take away the numbness.

"Honey." She made me pull my attention towards her. "I need you to give me your hands." She kindly takes my hands and walked around the desk and starts walking me down the phycological ward.

After a few minutes of walking she calls over a doctor named Sam.

"Sam, she needs immediate attention."

Sam was about 45 and had grey hair. He nodded and took me and the office woman down the hall and into a room.

"Now, what's your name?" Sam asked me.

"Jay Evans." I said taking deep breaths.

"Ok honey. Now Ellie is going to take you into this room and your going to take off your clothes and put on the ones in there ok."

I nodded and walked into the room. I saw a pair of white leggins and a black tank. They probably want me to feel comfortable. I sat down on the chair in there once I had put them on.

"You done Jay?" Ellie asked walking in. I nodded and then she pulled me into a room with a bed and a door which I am guessing was a bathroom. It had some windows and white curtains, also it had a large tv on the wall and some books.

"Lie down in the bed, we are going to have to contact your family."

I nodded and then Sam came back into the room.

"Jay, we have looked at your body and notice fresh cuts and scars. We are going to need to keep you here for a while. Your going to be on anti depressants. I'm sorry for invading your privacy but we found your diary in your bag and we have read it. We know what's going on and we think it's very dangerous for you to be on your own at the moment." I nodded.

He handed me a red bottle filled with red and yellow tablets.

"Take these three times a day, after every meal. A nurse will help you because if you overdose then you can die." My expression stayed the same. He smiled and left the room.

Ellie walked back in with my belongings.

"Jay, your mother is on her way. Also we phone your work and they said it was fine. Is there anyone else you want us to ring?" She asked.

"No." I said without any emotion. I had never had a feeling like this before. I was beyond numb.

"Ok." She whispered and sat next to my bed that I was now sitting straight in.

"I am going to watch you for the next hour." She smiled and turned on the TV.

That.

That.

That does not help at all.

Louis' P.O.V

What have I done. The boys looked at me with a 'what the hell are we going to do' look. I couldn't move, I was frozen.

"What the hell!" Perrie decided to break the ice.

"Yeah seriously." Sophia decided to scold us too.

"Just leave it ok!" Niall said picking up the remote and turning on the TV that's when I saw the one thing that could kill me.

"Niall turn it up!" I shouted and stood up to focus on the screen.

"Breaking news on Gossip! We have just had the news that Jay Evans out slut of the week has just checked into the depression ward of Vallyside Hospital. Wow! According to sources they say 'she has had a self harming problem for a while and I new she had slight depression. I never realised it was this bad. However she needs 24/7 supervision so she doesn't kill herself.' Wow looks like our slut of the week had some problems. What do you think about this folks is it hashtag pray for Jay or hashtag Jay is still slut of the week. You decide."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

This is all my fault!

A/N

So, Jay is in a depression ward. What do you think?

Thanks so much for reading I love everyone of my followers and readers! Can you please read beautiful? :(

Dedication to: @GirlWearingASnapback for guessing the correct song.

GUESS THE SONG:

"I said can you give it back to me, she said never in your wildest dreams."

Mwahh.xx

💜❤️💚💙💗💛

~Jadey6688