Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jay's P.O.V

School had finally ended- thank god! However it wasn't just a yay I get to go home. I wanted to try and dodge Louis and his gang of dip shits.

I run out of the gates and slow my pace once I am out. I pulled out my phone with the headphones and scroll through the songs '25 to life' by Eminem came on. I left it on and carried in walking. I took a turn into an ally way. I know what your thinking 'if she gets bullied why does she go into an ally way?' Yeh well, it's a way of saying I am not afraid and plus the boys are in detention usually so they won't be waiting for me at the end.

I huffed and walked out of the alley way. I started walking down my street when I heard footsteps. I tensed a little but it probably wasn't them.

The steps got faster and I carried on walking even if I was scared I wasn't going to give them the satisfaction. I carried walking as if people weren't there. It couldn't be them- I though they had detention.

"Hello Jay." I heard his sick voice. It made me light headed remembering the last hit. I carried on as if I hadn't heard him.

I felt some one grab my wrist and spin me around. I looked up to see a smirking Louis.

"Don't. Ever. Walk. Away. From. Me."

I tensed up and just looked at the floor. My phone was in my bag now and I had zipped it up, I wouldn't want him to take my dads letter out.

"Look at me when I am speaking to you!" He slapped me. I swallowed the tears and looked at him.

"Better." He smiled and walked back a little. "Boys!" Before I knew it the rest of them were surrounding around me.

"Come on then." They looked at each other confused. "Lets get this over with." They all smirked and I waited for the first hit.

They pushed me to the floor kicking me in the stomach and in the legs. I felt Harry stand on my ankle- that's defiantly going to bruise. I screamed out in pain and someone punched me in the stomach.

"No screaming." He growled- it was Zayn. I stopped all the sobs and screams that were dying to escape. I looked at Louis- he wasn't doing anything. He just stood there watching. I looked him in the eye and he looked away. I closed my eyes and let a tear and sting and roll down my cheek. I lay there taking the beating. They stopped and picked me up to stand. I closed my eyes and fell down I started coughing blood- quite a lot of blood actually. I kneeled down holding my stomach. Tears were escaping my eyes but I didn't make a noise. I just coughed up more blood. I stood up and grabbed my bag then hobbled towards my house. They just watched me leave. I didn't look back- why should I?

This has to get better- soon!

***

"Sweetie the babysitters here." My mom called from the bottom of the stairs. I huffed. I had covered up the bruise on my cheek with concealer.

I was wearing grey leggings, a white tank top and a red hoodie. You couldn't see any bruises on me I walked normally down the stairs even though it hurt like shit!

I walked next to my mom who was sitting on the sofa in front of the last person I wanted to be here.

"Hey sweetie" my mom said. I sat on the sofa next to my mom and looked away from him. My mom was holding Lucy, I took her from my mom and cradled her in my arms. Louis was looking my up and down and smirking and that's when I realised I was wearing a very low cut top. My hair was up in a messy high pony tail so I revealed more than I wanted. There were some bruises on my neck but I covered them up with make up- thank god for make up!