Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I couldn't think, everything went into fast forward and I found myself falling to the ground. I couldn't breathe, my lungs were starved from oxygen and my chest started to burn. What was he doing here. I curled up into a ball on the ground, I didn't want him to be here. He was the reason I am here! The world had turned around and I was oblivious to everything around me, everything was blurry and all I could here were the silent screams of someone.

Louis.

My head felt like it was a bowling ball, I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. My eyes became heavier and heavier, what was happening to me? Was this is? My body felt lifeless and like lead, I couldn't force myself to move it was to difficult to.

I couldn't overcome this so in the end I let it overcome me, then I fell into a peaceful sleep.

Louis' P.O.V

"Help! Please! Nurses." Jay had fallen and was gasping for air. What was happening?

I thought if I visited her she would be better, if I explained why all of us had said that stuff but what was I going to say; there was no reason. I knew she was coming over yet I still left the door open and said that bull shit about her.

I have been a terrible best friend, I was always doing something bad to her and now this is wherein have put her.

A few nurses and doctors came rushing in and picked up Jay and put her on a portable bed.

"Sissy?" A small voice said.

Shit! I forgot Lucy was in the room with us.

"Lucy, baby come here it's uncle Louis." I cooed and she ran over and into my arms.

"What's wrong with sissy?" She asked burying her face into my shoulder.

"She is really tired and she just fell asleep really quickly." That's the only way I know how to explain this situation to a three year old.

She nodded and curled up closer to my body, as if she was looking for comfort. Jay had been taken out the room by now, I didn't know what was going to happen to her. This is all my fault.

***

Still Louis' P.O.V

It had been four hours since Jay had been rushed out of her room. Her mom, Verity, and my mom came rushing to the hospital when they rung Verity up.

We were all silent, but I knew they were staring at me. I told everyone what happened but they still wouldn't tell us what had happened to her. Why won't they tell us I don't understand! I was beginning to get agitated by the whole situation so I spoke up.

"Why won't they tell us what's happened?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Louis!" My mom said sternly as if to quiet me down.

"No mom! I have made some seriously big mistakes and now I want to know what has happened! How can you blame me for being so pissed off?" I ranted.

"Louis please!" My mom said again.

"They know what has happened, why won't they let us in?" I argued.

"Shut up Louis! Please!" My mom shouted and then quickly motioning to Verity.

I sighed and then sank into my seat.

Just my luck, the doctor walked in holding a huge clipboard.

"Mrs Evans?" The doctor asked motioning for Jays mother to stand up.

"Well?" Her mother looked hopeful.

He sighed and looked down at his notes.

"Doctor you can tell us." My mother pressured.

"Yeah, please tell us." I spoke.

He sighed and looked down and then up again.

"I'm afraid Jay has gone into a shock induced coma." He spoke finally.

I heard the gasps come from both our mothers. Jay is in a coma because I showed up?

"Is there any chance she will come out?" I asked extremely hopeful by this point.

"There is but at this point it could be a month at the latest." We all sighed. This is all my fault.

"This is all my fault!" I shouted.

"Louis." Verity tried to calm me but it didn't work."

"No! This is my fault and I'm going to fix it!" With that I ran out of the hospital, I had an idea of what I was going to do but will it work?

I guess we will find out.

A/N

I know, this is short but at least it's an update! Thanks so much for all the reads and everything I really appreciate it!

DEDICATION TO:@GeorgieLovesYou

GUESS THE SONG:

"Words will be just words, until you bring them to life."

Mwahh.xx

💜❤️💙💚💛💗

~Jadey6688