Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"I don't know what you want me to say?" I snapped. Why the fuck was I here. I never wanted to see them again.

"Just hear us out Jay. We need you to forgive us. We have changed, we promise." Louis pleaded.

"You broke me." I whispered. Hopefully he would realise that I am not forgiving anyone soon and let me go home.

"So we are going to fix you." Zayn stepped in.

"How?" I yelled.

"We are going to make you smile again. Please forgive us." Harry weakly smiled.

"Why should I forgive you?"

"Because we truly feel sorry. We should have never abused you. It wast fair on you and you didn't deserve it. We are changed men and we will feel guilt for the rest of our lives. We were teenagers and we didn't really understand, we'll we couldn't understand the pain you were going through. You have to forgive us otherwise I don't know what we will do." Louis said while the boys were nodded and looking at me with guilt in their eyes.

"I really don't know what to say." I whispered looking down so I didn't have to look at them directly.

"Just spend the rest of the day with us and then decide." Liam and Niall nodded at Louis' idea.

"Fine." I lay back and closed my eyes.

"Are you tired?" Niall asked.

"Kinda, I didn't get much sleep last night." I looked towards the ceiling.

"Why not?" He asked. He asks a lot of questions.

"Bad dreams and the storm. Living in a big house alone can be daunting from time to time." Niall came and sat next to me.

"What bad dreams?" He asked again.

"Bad ones." I smirked.

"Yes lads we have a smile." Liam cheered. I lightly laughed and then turned towards Niall who was eyeing me suspiciously.

"What were they about?"

"You ask a lot of questions." I stated.

"You hide a lot of things." He retorted.

"They're nothing they are just bad." I smiled and rested into the sofa.

"Do you want something to eat and drink?" Zayn asked.

"I don't mind." I smiled. They were trying to make an effort and I appreciate that. I don't know if I am ready to trust them yet.

"Oooh! I know!" Louis shouted and then ran out of the room. The boys looked at me confused but I just mirrored their expression.

Soon Louis ran back in with Oreos and coca cola. I smiled and took the snacks from him.

"I remembered they were your favourite." He said as he handed some out to the boys.

"Thank you." I took a bite out of heaven also known as an Oreo and smiled at Louis. Niall by the side of me was eating the Oreos like no tomorrow and Zayn who had just moved next to me was licking all the cream off.

"So Jay." Liam started. "What are you doing for a living?"

"I am a photographer for magazine companies who need pictures of celebs. But I also do photo-shoots for movies and tv shows." I took a sip from my coke.

"Wow!" Harry gawped.

"We'll I don't need to ask you the same question. Your everywhere." I looked into my cup.