Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jay's P.O.V

Was I really doing this? Was I actually sitting on the sofa with Louis watching a film? I felt really weird, I adorned his features, practically observing everything. How he smiles, his beautiful green eyes, his perfect jaw structure. He had changed so much from when he was like 5 years old.

"Like what you see?" I saw Louis smirk. I turned away and blushed at the ground in attempt to cover my heated cheeks.

"Hey" Louis took my face in his hands "let me see that beautiful face" I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, every time Louis spoke to me tonight it was no harsh words; it was all compliments.

"So much has changed in one night." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Shit- well don't Jay he heard you! Nice one *note sarcasm*.

"A few hours ago, you and your gang were beating me senseless, and now" I sighed "you are calling me beautiful and touching me so delicately." He looked down. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, maybe I should have to just told him it was nothing.

"Lou?" He looked back up towards me.

"I-" he cut me off. "I didn't realise how much I missed you, to hug you, to say that you were my best friend, to have the biggest crush ever on you." He blushed saying the last part. "I would just sleep with all the people I could and beat you so I could hide what I really felt. What Carter told me really hurt me, I wanted you to feel the same. What I did will haunt me forever- I just want my Jay back."

That made me melt. He was looking down at the floor, I couldn't believe what Carter had done- he had ruined our friendship and broke us both. As soon as Louis looked back towards me I crashed my lips with his, his hand manoeuvred down my back as his lips moved in sync with mine. Why was I doing this? It felt so wrong but so right. He bit my bottom lip begging for entrance, I refused teasing him- what was getting into me? Louis smirked and squeezed my arse making me gasp letting his tongue explore my mouth. I lay down on the sofa with Louis resting on top of me. He started to unzip my jacket so I helped and pulled it off not breaking the kiss. He tugged on the bottom of my tank and I broke the kiss.

"Sorry." I whispered and ran into my room. What the hell was I doing, I was a virgin and was I about to lose my v card to my ex bully? Why the fuck did I kiss him? Why the fuck did I let him take me like that? He- he has slept with loads of girls and that didn't mean anything, what if he was just trying to get me in bed and then he was gonna leave me and never speak to me again.

"Jay?!" Louis said running into my room.

"What was that about?" I had my back turned so he couldn't see me crying- I hated when people saw I was crying; it showed I was weak.

"I- I just" I stuttered, I didn't really understand what I had done. I shouldn't have done it. I was so stupid.

I took a deep breath and tried to explain.

"I just has this thing in my head telling me to kiss you- I don't really know why though. Then it got heated- I am not like you Louis I am a virgin. I didn't want to be one of those girls you would just pick up and then drop." He walked around to face me after I had finished. He took my chin and turned me to face him. He wiped away the tears and sat me on the bed.

"Look Jay, it's liked you haven't been listening to me- I have had a crush on you since forever, so why do you still think I will leave you?" He touched my hand and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I couldn't have feelings for my ex-bully?!

"Cos- I just- errgghh" I groaned "I don't know. I guess I just think that this is too good to be true." I buried my head in my hands.

"Jay, I promise I will never leave you again." I sat up straight and rested my head on his shoulder.