The One

*Yo everyone! Check out the new chapter I found. You guys make me so happy when you read the next update. Wow, there was a lot of good theories for the last chapter. If you thought the mystery couldn't get any better, wait till you read this new installment! Thank you to all my loyal readers who still keep up with this story, despite my rough updating schedule. Take it away Luna!*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh? You are still reading the transmission?

I see the clock has turned another year? Has the year 2020 ended already?

Congrats for surviving. That was a rough time from what I've read. Either way, you survived and are here for more of the tale.

Last we checked, you are still kidnapped and the others are gathering to save you. Lilith seems to have something planned and that weird merman looking guy showed up.

Good recap, yay me.

Oh yes, my emotions are getting better developed.

I appreciate compliments now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's going on? My body feels like I'm floating. Where am I?

(Y/N) opened her eyes to see herself floating in an empty space, no light anywhere. Her body was slowly falling as if she fell through something viscous. Did she end up back in space where she would eventually die due to lack of oxygen? Or did she get eaten by Westar now that he was a mindless dragon? She hoped that it wasn't that choice. Being eaten would be a terrible way to go out after all.

Suddenly, as if someone had turned on a bright light, million points of light started appearing all around her. The lights twinkled and pulsed with ancient energy. Touching one, she felt a surge of power rush through her body as if she swallowed a cup of hot chocolate. The lights swirled around her body, almost hugging her in a way. Laughing to herself, the lights wrapped onto her body, bringing her down on a glowing platform.

What the heck is this? Why did the lights put me on this glowing platform?

You are a strange one to ask why my servants placed you in my domain. Then again, you do hail from another galaxy after all.

The booming voice threw her off, making her fall on her bottom. Her gazed went upwards, seeing what appeared to be a massive golden throne in front of her. Compared to her size, the throne was at least a couple hundred sizes larger than she was. Sitting in that throne was a gigantic man with long silver hair, one streak of black, and red eyes that twinkled with the lights. His chest was bare, wearing nothing but red and black robes, a red ribbon tying up his long, ever flowing hair. A golden fan was in one of his sharpen claws of a hand while the other spun a bunch of small orbs. His feet were covered by massive sandals, shifting and changing into different colors. He flashed her a dashing smile, a couple of fangs popped into his mouth.

Well I must be dreaming now. This guy is way too large for me to see in real life.

My, you flatter me so human! His laughter shook the very place she was sitting on, making her fall on her face. Now you're bowing towards me? No wonder my daughter's creations are so fond of you. You make their lives quite amusing, better than the last one that lingers by your friends.