Corona's Virus PSA

A familiar red haired male walked onto the stage that they usually performed all their adventures on. Today, however, he wore a face mask along with some black gloves. On his back was a black backpack decorated with various keychains. He narrowed his eyes out at the audience, where his fangirls were standing in their sections. Crossing his arms, he took a deep breath before addressing the crowd.

"Hello everyone, as you know I am Corona, Prince of the South, Fire Golem monster, and everyone's former cinnamon roll. I'm here today to talk about a serious issue that has plagued the internet and everyone around us. Of course it hasn't come to our planet, but you humans need to be informed." Corona pointed to the side where Scorpio stood as he started up the projector.

On the projector, the words read out Coronavirus Safety Tips.

"My name has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS VIRUS!" Corona cleared his throat before continuing. "While many of you want to make jokes about this, please refrain from doing so. I am a very sensitive person with feelings, you know? My fangirls prefer not be charred to a crisp."

Borealis came out on stage, wheeling what appeared to be a ton of cleaning supplies on a cart. He also wore a white face mask, glaring to the audience as he walked off the stage.

Corona pointed at the various items. "During your stay, please stock up on cleaning supplies and medicine. Allergy season is still upon Terra at the moment and we don't want any pretty ladies to be sick with the cold or flu while this virus is going around. Lysol spray and wipes, latex gloves, hand sanitizer, and other necessities will do heavenly for you!" Picking up the hand sanitizer, he squirted some out. "I would recommend you use some that has 60 percent alcohol or more to give it that extra kick! You can even make some of your own at home."

Viridian, wearing a cute froggy face mask, brought out a large basin of water next on the stage. He waved to the audience, scanning the crowd for (Y/N) before being escorted off by Borealis.

Corona stood over the basin with a bar of soap. "Now you must be able to wash your hands for about twenty seconds at the longest. If you can't remember how long twenty seconds is, sing one of your little theme songs from Terran television or that corny song about birth." Lathering his hands, he dipped down into the water below as it bubbled ferociously. "As I am a being of fire, the water is boiling hot and burning off all germs from my body. Your body temperatures cannot get as hot as mine, but warm water works better than cold water."

Westar now came out wearing himself a brown and gold face mask. Rolling his eyes, he stood close to Corona.

"The best way to pass the virus is through contact and we don't want human socialization going on right now. The best thing to do is social distancing, keeping yourself far away from other humans. For example..." Summoning a fireball, he blasted Westar off the stage and into the audience below. A few fangirls screamed in shock while backing away from the downed cowboy. Westar lifted his head up and growled at Corona, swearing under his breath.

Corona wiped his hands off, smirking under his mask. "Keeping three to five feet away from other humans should guarantee your safety! I hope no human has super powers and tries to commit murders just to keep social distancing."

Onyx walked onto the stage with various junk food items and video game systems. Placing them on the cart, he leaned against it to catch his breath.

"Staying home is your best line of defense! Eat some snacks, play some video games, stream those....um....streaming things that show Terran television shows!" Corona said, opening a bag of super hot Cheetos. "Doing nothing right now is a good feeling!"

"How about catching up on schoolwork and taking online classes? Some colleges on Terra are setting stuff up to keep you academically ahead." Onyx said, putting on a black face mask.

Corona's eye twitched a bit. "Some of us would enjoy the break from working day and night! Being quarantined means you can take a breather and relax!"

The rest the men got up on stage and faced the audience. The fangirls squealed and screamed the name of their favorite man.

"Thank you all for listening to our PSA! Hope all you lovely goddesses stay clean and safe during this time!" Corona said, waving to the crowd happily.

"What about the men?" Scorpio asked, concerned that Corona was just focusing on the girls.

"Who cares? WE know that our planet will survive." Westar pointed out.

Stay safe during COVID-19 everyone! Catch you next time!