Healing Corona

*I'm back baby! Happy Holidays!
Geez, looks like this story is coming to an end sooner or later. Perhaps later....
Anyways, my favorite thing to do is look at the comments. A lot of you love Corona, not the virus. He is the epitome of a sweet guy with a sensitive soul.
And I totally ruined him way back then! I am so sorry. I didn't mean for the sunshine child to be the new bad boy.
So this chapter will bring back the innocent Corona, along with the other two boys, so that we can save the reader.
Uh...if you didn't read the last chapter, you should! Scorpio has gotten a major upgrade.
Enjoy!*
——————————————————————————————————-

Whoa....this power is rushing through me at a fast pace.

I feel like I'm going to pass out from all this holy energy flowing through me. Both Dr. Comet and Genesis are giving me awed looks along with this guy kneeling in front of me. He said some nonsense about me being the paladin of light.

Does this mean I have the power to save (Y/N) from that dragon guy?

What will this mean when I get back to the space program? I just killed my commander with this power alone! Will (Y/N) accept me with this new ability?

I never even knew I had this power to begin with. My parents never told me anything about me being a powerful entity with the powers of light itself.

Come to think of it, I don't know much about my real parents at all. Being adopted in the family I have now, nobody knew where I came from nor who my real parents are.

They always told me that they found me in the dying city of the Sun. The great empire that fell due to the ruler vanishing out of nowhere. There was little fanfare about the whole event and it was said that the citizens also vanished. I was the only survivor.

Well I know what to do with this new power now. Save (Y/N), bring Genesis back to Terra, and make it off this planet alive. When we return back to base, I will never let (Y/N) out of my sight again.

I will protect her, even if I have to destroy them all to do so.
————————————————————————————————————

Onyx stared at his now glowing long lost cousin with a small smile on his face. Knowing that he is the one who was supposed to bring balance to the clans alike, he was going to need some help.

"Hey, not to be that guy, but we need to gather the other princes and save the goddess. She can't be trapped with that dragon guy forever or she's going to miss out on the coming of age tradition." He said, avoiding a shot from an enraged Scorpio.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't be destroying you right now...." Scorpio said, charging up another attack. "These princes, they've been nothing but trouble for all these defenseless females that land on this planet. They treat her with love and respect until she gets fed up with their antics! Haven't they had enough, when will it be enough for you men to not keep women like trophies for you to ogle?"

Comet silently approached Scorpio, holding him by the arms. "Please Scorpio, you and I both know that arguing with the only guy who can help us find (Y/N) isn't very smart. We need to find these other princes and get them to join our rescue team." She gave him a small smile, fixing her glasses. "Besides, the more we get on the team, the higher our chances are for getting her and leaving."

Scorpio gave Onyx one last glare before spreading his wings. "Fine, but the second I think you are betraying me, I will end you."

Onyx nodded, understanding the tension between the two of them. "Of course, I believe the first one we need to get is the fire prince. My mother corrupted his mind and personality, increasing his negative emotions. He ended up being the trigger that burned down his family and the higher society at a party the other night." Looking around, he sighed to himself. "If we had a mirror or some shade, I could teleport us there in an instant."

Genesis tugged on Scorpio's robes. "Maybe you can travel by light or something? Just thought with those wings you can fly anywhere."

Scorpio nodded, giving a smile to the ghost girl. "Genesis suggested I use my light to allow us to travel. However, I have no idea how to do that."

"Well if I wanted to travel by shadow, I would concentrate on the element I was tracking and would instantly teleport to the prince." Onyx said, holding out his hands. "We must hold hands in order for the traveling to work."

Comet and Scorpio looked at each other before holding hands with Onyx, Genesis placing hers on top of theirs. Closing his eyes, Scorpio tried his hardest to sense fire, just fire of any kind. A tugging motion followed by a burning sensation captured his soul and, like a vacuum, he felt himself being sucked into vortex.

With a flash, they all vanished from sight.
——————————————————————————————————————-

Corona sat in the rubble that was once his hometown. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't remember anything that happened last night. One minute he was dancing with the goddess of his dreams, holding her body so close to his own. He was in bliss, finally something was going his way and he didn't want to lose the warmth she had given off.

Then his family said something hurtful and then he blacked out. When he came to, his entire hometown was burning to the ground, his family burned into ashes, and his beloved future wife was gone.

His poor heart was in so much pain that he had cried all day. His hot tears mourning the loss of his family, closest friend, and his lover. All of this was gone, and the only thing he craved now was the sweet embrace of death or her.

A flash of light erupted from a nearby fire pillar, tunneling into a vortex. Yelping loudly, Corona backed up and saw figures emerging from the column. There was a male with a shining aura, a weird male with glasses, and the last one looked vaguely familiar.

Then it hit him, he knew exactly who this man was.

"You...." He started to say, getting up from the ashes. "I know you and I want to kill you for what you and your mother did to me!" Running forward, he made a fiery fist that was about to make contact with the stoic Onyx. "I'LL KILL YOU FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!"

Before he could let out his dark rage, the angelic being stood in front and pressed his fingers on his forehead. Corona's body was engulfed with a brilliant white light as he screamed in pain. Dark tendrils of corruption exploded from his chest and took the form of a shadowy fire golem. Said golem hovered over his body, trying to reach out and crush the angel. Before it could punch out the man, the dark prince grabbed the monster and crushed it into pieces. Corona's soul began to purify itself as the black markings disappeared from his face and body.

The angelic man dropped the aura and placed Corona onto the ground once more. For a second, they were worried that he might've killed the poor prince, but his eyes opened up slowly to reveal no corruption at all. Back to his fiery orange, Corona stared at the man in shock.

"What did you do to me? I don't feel angry anymore." Corona started to say before patting his face. "No marks, no negative feelings, and my powers-!" He summoned a fireball, now glowing brighter than before.

"You no longer are an agent of chaos, but now have been reborn by the purification of the goddess." Scorpio said, before making a face. "As cheesy as that sounds, you are fixed and should not take any deals from that heinous woman."

Corona's eyes filled with tears of joy and happiness. "Thank you kind sir, I don't know how to repay you for such a deed."

Scorpio gave him a smile. "How about joining us to save the other prince's souls and save (Y/N) from danger?"
——————————————————————————————————————————-

In the garden of Eden, within the same pond that (Y/N) had dived into chapters earlier, the swimming figure of someone gazed upon the skies and smiled. Using a webbed hand, it brushed some of its wavy hair away from its eyes.

Suddenly, it's mind was wracked with horrible visions as it started to shake violently. The water around the aquatic creature started to bubble and fizz from its power. Then, an eerie voice clamored its way out of the mouth.

Beware the dark one! She brings nothing but chaos!
The false one will be revealed to all who know.
A sacrifice will trigger the end of days.
The four will combine as one.
And the mysterious beast will end her reign!
______________________________
Let the theories begin!