Satisfaction

*Here's a picture of Scorpio, your childhood crush and all-around good guy! What will he bring to the plot? You'll have to read on to find out!*
Transmission found, Downloading Next File...
Downloading...data analysis of the Shippus Maximus...
The Mark VII Shippus Maximus is the best new spaceship of the century! Equipped with all the best new features from the Mark VI, this ship is designed for all the newcomers to the Space program. Each layer of the ship is built with Delta Chrome, a new mineral found within the moon Ganymede and mined yearly for it's properties that make it stronger than steel. Forged in the hot volcanoes of the moon Io, this metal is designed to keep the ship safe from any star it passes on the way and protect them from the star's harmful effects. The only way to get this metal to melt is if you find yourself nearby a neutron star or a dying red sun!
Inside the hull, you'll find that we accompany to any, if not all, your travel needs. The main control room has up to seven seats to make up a team of explorers! The chairs are designed to hold cups, weapons, books, and even a footstool for your feet. The captain of course gets the best seat with microphone attachments and holoprojecotor. The controls are fairly easy to use, pictures and colorful buttons for the simplest of users. There's a button for every function on the ship, making it easy to pour a glass of water on one side of the room and shooting deadly lasers from the other end.
The med bay has all the up to date medicines and supplies for your doctor on board. If you spring for the upgraded package, you can also get the healing pod, which can cure minor illnesses and feeble marks on the skin. 
The kitchen area is great for holding the food is safe storages and is frozen by nitrogen ice. A microwave oven is stored in the top cubicle where the dry foods are kept. Be careful when using this device, it's prone to blow up.
Your quarters are decked with the best bedding and comfortable cots that money can pay for. Pamper yourself in luxury as you sleep on the down cotton cots and silk soft blankets. Even the pillows have real feathers in it to exceed maximum comfort!
Yes, this ship has everything a space explorer or crew needs to have the best and safest time in space. And if you find yourself in a heated battle between species and need a quick getaway, there's also the hyperspace function! A blast of light and you make the great escape from any enemy ship!
So what are you waiting for astronuts? Buy the Shippus Maximus Mark VII!
Hacking Transmission of Commercial....
Retrieving next chapter of story....
Apologize for inconvience...
The boys were in awe at the great sight of the mighty beast they had slain. The inside of the beast looked way too comfortable to be evil and smelled like a distant sweet flowery scent. Viridian found it soothing, not placing the scent at all to the flowers that grew in his kingdom. The silver and white walls held different oddities that each of them found fascinating. Borealis gazes at the picture of Captain Nova and her family, her mother and father along with her eight siblings. Corona poked a finger at the skull of a space gorgon, the stone snakes frozen in attack. Westar grinned at the guns and blasters on the wall, each one larger than the other. Meanwhile, Viridian walked deeper in the ship, finding the scent of the flower that grew by your seat. It was pale white, giving off a faint glow in the light. With a puff, another cloud of sweetness came out. He smiled happily, touching the small plant with a glowing finger. To his surprise, the flower opened up with a flash of light. It was a gorgeous sight and something rare he had never seen before. The light pointed towards the figure on the floor beside the chair. A soft sigh came from under the console. He pushed the chair to find to his shock, a beautiful creature! She had (short/long) hair that was a dazzling shade of (h/c). Her (s/c) skin was something he wasn't used at seeing. He pressed a finger on her lips, feeling how soft they were. His face blushed deep scarlet, laughter coming from his mouth. He finally understood who this was, the person they had been looking for!
"Hey guys, you've got to see this!" Viridian called, hardly containing his excitement. "I found the goddess! I found the goddess!"
"You found her?" Corona called back, dropping the skull in surprise. "That's so cool! Hold on, we're coming!" 
They ran into the main room, each of them leaning over the sleeping girl with awe on their faces. 
"So this is what a goddess looks like?" Borealis asked, his emotion showing a bit. He suddenly felt something that he hadn't felt in a long time; a heartbeat skipping. He caressed the side of her face, feeling the warmth of her skin. 
"Quit hogging her!" Westar snarled, pushing him out of the way. "Man, she is quite a looker! The legend doesn't shy away from how cute she looks!" 
"Again, she probably is a smart and pretty woman on the inside. You judge by appearance only and your life will be full of fakers." Viridian said, picking up your sleeping form. "Shippus lied to us, but we showed him who was the boss!"
"How come you get to carry her?" Corona said, holding her hand delicately as he slid the ring on her finger. He watched as it glowed to fit her finger, shrinking to fit. "I think we should all carry her!"
"I have no objections. We need to get her to the temple after all. Everyone grab a part- HEY HANDS OFF THAT AREA WESTAR! SHE'S STILL A VIRGIN!"
Westar chuckled as he grabbed her left leg. "I wasn't going to mess with her body. Besides, she'll consumate with the best looking guy when she's ready." 
Corona hoisted her right arm while Borealis grabbed her right leg. Viridian grabbed her left arm, kissing it slightly. He still couldn't believe how gentle you were around plant life and probably around children too! He couldn't wait to take you home and introduce you to his family and subjects! He just knew you would be the perfect queen to rule by his side. 
Exiting the ship, the boys made quick haste to the center city. If they had stayed longer, they would've had the pleasure of meeting the rest of the crew.
"So far, nothing shows up on my radar! Maybe it's not working right." Dr. Comet groaned, hitting the device in her hands. "I guess (Y/N) can help me when we get back."
"She should be okay, we left her on the med bed. She probably went into the healing pod to finish off!" Scorpio said happily, keeping up with Captain Nova.
"Indeed, let's grab our cadet friend and head out in the cruisers to explore more of this planet." Nova said, smiling at the eager young man. 
They reached the clearing where they parked the ship and gasped. The ship they had was ruined and a giant hole was blasted on the side of it! Dr. Comet felt a sick feeling in her stomach as she ran inside. Scorpio panicked and searched the entire ship along with her. Captain Nova stood in shock at the sight of her new ship destroyed and ransacked!
"(Y/N) is nowhere to be found!" Scorpio yelled, fear evident on his face.
"This is not good! There must be intelligent life to have kidnapped her!" Dr. Comet cried, her glasses askew. "This is terrible!"
"Grab the weapons! We need to find her!" Nova said, getting angry.
The search was on!
Transmission Interrupted...To Be Continued...