Valentine's Day Sweets

*Great news readers! The story will pick up again soon! It's been awhile since we updated and we here at Outer Space Love would like to thank our loyal fans for their patience. Happy Valentine's Day for all you couples and singles!*
____________________________________
In honor of the occasion, we have decided to create something for the boys to enjoy with you. 
_____________________________________
Viridian: Jungle Love
"Oh Viridian this is wonderful!" 
"I knew you would like it!"
It was that time of year again for (Y/N). Usually she would celebrate Valentine's Day with Scorpio and they would have a fun platonic way of celebrating. Often they would exchange candies and have lunch. But since she was on a different planet with all new people, (Y/N) decided to inform her new friends about the holiday. Needless to say, Viridian was most intrigued by the custom and wanted to impress the lady fair with a picnic in the most romantic place in the jungle. So there he was, in the middle of the jungle, with the love of his life. Right smack dab where the light hit the ground was a blanket sprawled out with assorted fruits and drinks.
Viridian blushed as he held out a hand. "Would you care to join me?"
____________________________________
Borealis: Hearts Warming
"I didn't know how you like to celebrate this Terran holiday, but this was the best I could do."
Your mouth gaped at the table where Borealis had set up to look like a candlelit dinner. You had just informed him of the holiday just a few days ago, making him quite curious on how he would show his love and appreciation. He consulted his book on mating rituals and how males used to woo females. He found them quite fascinating, and a little suggestive at times. Nevertheless, he managed to find a book on a how to be a dash gentleman and made dinner to woo his lady fair. He even found a white tuxedo to wear as he created a rose with his ice powers. He ordered the tailor to design a specially made dress for you so that you would match him.
Borealis took your hand and gave it a small peck. "Shall I enchant you this evening?"
____________________________________
Corona: Chocolate Kisses
"Wow these are so delicious! How did you make them so tasty?"
"Oh! I just...followed the recipe you showed me."
Corona didn't have much to offer and certainly would not ask his brothers for help to make this holiday special. What he didn't excel in, he decided to focus on what he could do. So he went to his mentor and asked to use the forge to make you a beautiful necklace that had a golden heart locket at the end of the chain. Then, with some help from you, spent the entire afternoon making chocolate hearts for you and his family. He shyly watched you take the candies out of the freezer and pop them into your mouth. Hearing your moans of delight sent shivers down his spine.
"Hold on, I have something for you!" He said shyly, taking out the necklace. "I made this for you! I hope you like it."
You allowed him to put it around your neck, pressing it closely to your chest. He spun around and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.
"You taste so good!" He licked his lips. "Better than any chocolate kiss."
___________________________________
Westar: Sunset Serenade 
"Where are we going Westie?"
"Shut up! How am I supposed to surprise you when you keep babbling?"
As stubborn and bullheaded as he could be, Westar at least wanted to spend some time with you. The guys in the gang would make cat calls and wolf whistle every time you entered the room, making him start to shoot the joint up. But since you told him about this holiday that celebrated love, he wanted to get you out of the rowdy bar and into a place where you would be more comfortable. So he blindfolded you and basically kidnapped you away from the trading post. 
"Okay you can take it off now! I better not see you cry or whatever!" He snapped, turning away so you would have time to see what was going on.
Almost immediately you started to tear up. You guys were on top of what looked like a tall mountain range and the sun was setting right in front of you. In all your life in the lunar colony, you had never seen such a pretty sunset. In fact, you never saw one in such an organic planet before. This was truly a great gift.
"Well...do you like it?" Westar said, crossing his arms and blushing. 
You leaned on him, making him turn even redder. "It's perfect."
_____________________________________
Scorpio: Part Time Lover
"Hey (Y/N)! Got any plans for Valentine's Day?" 
"No, not really! I have no one to spend time with or a boyfriend to cuddle with. So I think I'll spend it alone this year."
That was all Scorpio needed to hear. He had saw last year that you received many gifts and cards from other suitors, but you never returned their affections. Some people at the academy had given you the name of ice queen for that reason. But he knew that you missed your family dearly, which was why you always looked down on the holiday.
"Well if you want, I got some tickets to the planetarium. It's for a special constellation showing of all the romantic scenes from famous Terran movies." He blushed as he handed you a ticket. "I mean it's not much and you did tell me that you love the stars! So I thought-!
You placed a finger on his lips, making him almost melt. "I would love to see the stars with you. After all, it's better to spend Valentine's Day with a good friend rather than a fake boyfriend."
His heart shattered a bit, but he nodded. "Sure thing."
_________________________________
Author and A.I: 
Wait what! How do we always get roped into doing these things!
I rather enjoy the concept of Valentine's Day. Even though I have developed in feelings, I love to spend time with all the readers.
Luna, you are too pure for this world you know? Fine...give them something I guess.
Virtual kisses for everyone!
______________________________________
*Have a great holiday guys and remember that there's always someone out there for you!*