The Dark One Rises

*Howdy guys!
Time for some rooting and tooting time in the Wild West! Who's excited for Westar? I have talked about him since the beginning of the story. So any Westar fans, you know who you are, this is one for you! 
I do leave a warning though. This story may be ending quite sooner than you think....
____________________________________
Back to the fairy tale, back to the show!
It's good to be back telling you the story of a lifetime. Too bad we never got to do those Halloween stories. A shame that the author has some work to do in her spare time. 
Luna here to give you the rundown of what happened last time you were here. Remember that big fancy party you were at? Well it got crashed by none other than cinnamon roll Corona! Well now he's a sinnamon roll since his new upgrades and dark powers thanks to Lilth, the Queen of Darkness! He killed his family members and caused the whole party to burn up in smoke. It seemed that all hope was lost, but you got rescued by a mysterious stranger! Who could it be? Where did they come from? And why am I so expressive lately? 
Oh yeah, meanwhile your crew has been following a dead girl for awhile. How about we roll the plot so that they can meet up with you, shall we?
_____________________________________
"Why does it feel as if we've been walking for days?" 
"This planet's terrain is harsh at times, rough on the others, and then gets much better in the long run! How is this possible?"
The trio, along with Eve, were seen walking through the brush of the luscious jungle environment. Comet was fixing up her tracking device, Scorpio was looking around and taking pictures, Eve floated beside him to watch, and Nova was angrily pulling more junk out of her hair. The stickiness of the sap mixed with the hot heat made her irritated that she stopped walimg altogether.
"That's it! I say we go back to the ship and just wait for Cadet (Y/N) to meet us there. Have you considered the thought that she might be back there waiting for us?" She put out angrily, looking widely at the others. "Here we are on an unknown planet, lost in the thickest of jungles, with no way off without fixing a ship we left behind! To put the icing on the cake, we have discovered a ghost girl on a planet that is inhabited by males! How are you both so calm about this?"
Scorpio shrugged. "To be honest, I find this place quite peaceful and relaxing. I never got to see Terra and this looks about as close as the history books said it looked like." He smiled a bit, sitting on a nearby stone. "No pollution, no random flying ships, no holographic equipment, just living off the land and what it provides. It's an experience you never get on the other planets."
"The way I see it Captain is that we as a species tend to disregard our own planets and never take time to admire the beauty of nature." Comet said, taking notes on a flower that was wrapped around a tree. "The lack of understanding combined with the fear of the unknown was a few reasons that Terra fell in the first place. We didn't treat out planet right so we lost that privilege."
"And I lost a home that I can never go back to sadly." Eve said, floating downwards. "My own planet sent me into space without even showing me a glimpse of the world I never knew." 
"You are all missing the point! We are wandering aimlessly around searching for a person who is either waiting for us or dead! I say we abort the mission, go back home, and report our loss immediately!" Nova got up and started walking in the other direction. "Now follow me and-!"
The sound of a charging blaster followed by something heavy on her back made her stop talking. Comet and Eve backed away in surprise as Scorpio pressed the gun on her back. The look on his face told it all as he slowly walked in front of her.
"We aren't leaving until (Y/N) is safe and sound. Do I make myself clear?" He threatened her, voice cold and unnerving.
"Mutiny! Traitor! Insubordination!" Nova shouted, sputtering words out of fear for being blasted. "How dare you defy an order from your leading officer! When we get back to the station, I will have you kicked out of this program!" She stopped taking, avoiding a blast from the gun. 
"That was a warning shot, next time I won't miss." He said slowly, making Nova flinch at his gaze. He lowered the gun back into his holster and walked over to Comet and Eve, smiling. "I think we're almost out the jungle, so let's start walking ladies." With that, he trekked on ahead.
Comet turned around to see Nova shaking in fear while Scorpio went about on his happy way. She merely shook her head at the ridiculousness of the whole situation.
______________________________________
Yikes! Scorpio is no joke about finding you! Wonder if he'll be surprised to see you soon. While that was going on, a few miles away you were waking up from a slumber!
____________________________________
A few drops of water sprinkled your face as you wearily opened your eyes. To your surprise, it was pitch black with no trace of light whatsoever. You tried to move, but felt your arms and legs bond by thick ropes. A gag was placed inside your mouth, preventing any speech from slipping through. The musty smell of leather and sandalwood filled your nostrils as you lifted your head upwards.
BONK! 
That wasn't very smart.
Growling in frustration and pain, you came to the conclusion that you were stuffed inside a chest of some sort and was being carted off to a new place. Judging by how fast the vehicle was going, they were making breakneck speed. What had happened the night before felt like a drunken haze as you struggled to remember. Flashes of fire, Corona's newfound abilities, and the burning down of a party erupted in your mind. Who had corrupted poor sweet Corona like that? What was going to happened to you? Why does it feel like the universe has been against you ever since you landed on this planet?
"Well, Well, Well, isn't this a welcoming surprise!" A taunting feminine voice said in your head, almost relishing in your torment. "My, you look as if yas've gotten yourself in quite the bind dearie. Why don't you use your Goddess powers to break out? Oh wait...you don't have any powers because you're a fake!" 
The darkness seemed to get thicker as a glowing pair of eyes stared down at you, giggling heard from all around the trunk. You struggled in your bonds, but stopped when you noticed dark tendril hands wrapping themselves around your body. Lilth smirked as she manipulated her powers to constrict you even harder to the point that your face turned red from lack of air.
"Look at you, gasping for air." She said sweetly, watching you writhe in agony. "Oh yes, I was wondering what would break first, your spirit or your body? I guess both judging by the expression on your face." She leaned in closely, her lips almost touching your earlobe. "Now listen carefully. As much as I could snap your neck off right here and now, you have one last ruler to see. Once that visit is over, a ceremony will be held in your honor as you pick one of them to marry and bestow upon the public a great power only the TRUE Goddess possess. It will be at that moment where I, Lilith of Darkness, will break free from my shadowy prison and kill you right in front of the large crowd. So much chaos and sadness will erupt from their souls, leaving them emotionally vulnerable for me to corrupt!" Lilth caressed your cheek, a sadistic look on her face. "And all you have to do is not say a single word until that happens. When your dead, all that hope will be gone. I will rise to power alongside my brethren and no longer will we be sanctified by the light! We will drown this planet with eternal darkness and no one will ever take my place as rightful ruler ever again!" 
The air grew colder with each word she shouted, you going in and out of consciousness didn't help either. Lilth smile grew wider as she patted your head before leaving you on one ominous note.
"I wouldn't recommend getting comfortable dearie. After all, I've saved the worst prince for last."
_____________________________________
As always, leave a review about what is going on in the story.
Also, I'm curious about your headcanons and theories you may have for this story. I wanna know what ya'll think might happen in the end.