We Interrupt This Broadcast

Luna here in the new 2020.
I have to say, I didn't think my transmission would've reached that far off in the past. Connections were pretty bad due to the solar wind storms that ravaged the galaxy in the year 2028.
Good to now my words reached out to the past. Glad I was created to do so.
Permission to ask for forgiveness for rambling on like this. You want to see what happens to the reader when she goes off with Westar, don't you?
Well let's go take a look....give me a second....
__________________________________
Dust clouds formed upwards as I blinked the sand out of my eyes. My vision was blurry, I could hardly see my hands in front of me.
A ringing noise was heard as I tried to listen for Scorpio, his frantic voice rung out loud and clear. I reached outwards to try to touch him or Dr. Comet for that matter. How could the Captain betray me like that? Wasn't I supposed to be a rookie, a rookie from one of the smallest colonies in the Milky Way Galaxy?
Westar had been in front of me, yelling my name as his eyes glowed gold. Something came out of his body, sending the area into darkness as it loomed over us. It was a creature I had read in the ancient text called a dragon. They were large lizards with wings and blew fire from what I could remember. They were also notorious for taking shiny treasures and princesses for their hoards. Where in the world did that come from?
This ghost girl, the one traveling with Scorpio, is trying to talk to me. I can barely make out what she's saying, but her face appears to be worried about something. Rolling my head to the side, I saw blood spilling out of my abdomen. Huh, does that mean I'm dying or something? Am I in some state of shock from seeing all this blood?
In the midst of all this chaos that was happening, one voice rung clear and true. That scary female voice that had been haunting my nightmares for days now. Her giggling voice echoed in my head, making me shudder from how gleeful she was sounding. The next thing she said would forever make my blood run cold.
"Goddess don't bleed (Y/N). You are so dead."
__________________________________
My apologies once more readers.
It would appear that something is interrupting the transmission. I will have to run a full diagnostic to see what is going on.
In the meantime, I'll just play the snippets we have on file now until I can get them in order.
Okay...let's roll track 1.
__________________________________
"Westar...this place looks amazing! Where did you even find a place like this?"
"You can find a lot when you want to be alone in this place. I can't stay with the gang all the time, you know?"
Westar had taken me to the highest point of the desert he lived in and showed me this amazing view. It overlooked the desert grounds, showed the sun setting at the right moment, and the tranquility of the place made something inside me glow bright. Maybe it was the fact I didn't expect the roughest of the princes to do something as enchanting as taking me to this quiet place.
Said prince sat down and let his legs dangle off the cliff-side, drinking in the majesty that was the sunset. "You know, I read all the texts about the Goddess being this ethereal person with the power to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life. She helped slay the beast of evil, but she was also a gentle soul that nurtured every baby that came in her grasp." He turned to face me, a spot of humanity dancing in his eyes. "My father believed the more warrior side to her however. Any sign of weakness is quashed here, making me develop a hard shell. I can be sadistic if I wanted to because that's all I knew."
I felt bad almost immediately. I feel as if I misjudged him based on what the other princes had told me. I imagined him to be this tough, perverted, and slightly sadistic person that wouldn't hesitate to shoot me at the drop of a pin. But standing here and watching the sunset with this man, this is the most relaxed I've felt since I've been on this planet. Slowly, I sat down beside him and allowed a moment of weakness to overtake me, allowing me to lean on his shoulder. I could feel him flinching a bit, perhaps he wasn't used to this kind of affection. 
"What are you doing? Is this some sort of tactic to get my guard down?" He asked me, a slight edge to his voice.
"No, I just felt tired and wanted to lay on your shoulder. Has no one ever done this to you?" I asked quietly, snuggling a bit deeper into the shoulder.
"Not since..." His voice wavered a bit before he continued. "Not since Sal was here and he let me do the same to him."
"Who's Sal?"
He didn't reply, making me feel even worse than before. Obviously he was someone important to him otherwise he wouldn't be this quiet. No more words were exchanged as we just watched the sun dip lower in the horizon. I gasped slightly, feeling his hands intertwine with my own and placing his chin on top of my head. My eyes darted upwards to see him fully relaxed with his eyes closed and breathing slowed.
"Can you just stay like this forever with me? Don't think about the others for a second and just focus on me." He whispered, making my eyes droop a bit. "I feel stupid around you, my mind won't let me form coherent thoughts. You make me feel emotions that I've never experienced before. Please say you'll be mine. I do hate to share you with the others."
He shifted, bringing my face upwards with his hands. He leaned forward, lips pursed out and eyes closed. I didn't realize what was happening until our lips touched.
___________________________________
Oops, think I showed way too much that time.
I think the kinks are working out the more I type commands into the program. Maybe if I touched this key right he-
__________________________________
"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER, YOU ALIEN SCUM!"
I screamed as Scorpio tackled Westar to the ground, pushing me out of the way. I didn't realize that Scorpio had felt this way about me. All those years of us being friends and he wanted to be more than friends with me?
How did I not notice the signs?! Am I truly that stupid to have not seen the obvious crush he had on me?
Dr. Comet stood next to me, wrapping her arms around me in a maternal way. "(Y/N), we need to get you back to the ship and safely back home."
"Dr. Comet, what about the mission? We have to tell them that there's intelligent life on this planet!" I said, brushing some of the dust off my arms. "This planet, while it may be a cesspool of testosterone, is a lush planet full of vegetation and life! We could start a new colony here and make an alliance with some of the world leaders! I met them all this week and they seem.....reasonable enough."
Comet looked to the side to see Scorpio and Westar rolling on the ground and fighting to their lives content. "Yeah...you were doing something with Mister Space Cowboy over there. Now isn't the time to think about the mission. The more important thing is to get you home and into a decontamination bath."
The clicking of a gun was heard, making the whole world stop for a second. Captain Nova stood a few feet away from us, holding out a blaster towards me. The boys stopped what they were doing and got up and away from each other.
"Captain, what the heck are you doing pointing a gun at (Y/N)?" Scorpio yelled angrily, not understanding the actions of his commanding officer.
"This mission, this whole bloody mission, wasn't to find intelligent lifeforms or make peace between species." The captain said slowly, a smirk forming on her face as she charged up the blaster. "To be frankly honest, I was going to kill you all when we crash landed on this godforsaken planet."
"What are you saying Nova?" Comet asked, a bewildered expression on her face.
"What I'm saying dear doctor is that this whole mission was planned from the beginning. Us going into that black hole, landing in this new system, and even landing on one of these planets. We were never even going to ally ourselves with whoever we found, oh no we weren't. We were going to start the Terraforming Process to make a new Earth!"
"You're talking nonsense Commander! Terra has been destroyed for years! Why would the Space Federation want to make a new one?" Scorpio asked, his eyes now showing a bit of fear in them.
"Because Scorpio, humans were made to be explorers, to expand the territories we conquered. We managed to take out the Martians with their own technology, we slaughtered the Neptunians for not submitting to our power, and we only aligned ourselves with the Solarians to gain their military power to ravage the rest of the solar system! But the president sought for more, so he created the Space Federation under the guise of complete human universal domination!" Nova explained, smiling as she did so. "I expected this planet to be full of wild beasts from the description given to us by the Solar Colony, but to my surprise there were just humans like us." She ran her fingers through her red hair, causing it to go wild as her eyes matched. "But this whole mission was thrown off wack when some little rookie cadet had to get herself kidnapped and forced to become something she's not."
My eyes went wide as she turned towards me with a crazed look. "Cadet (Y/N), consider yourself MIA as of right now. Once you are out of the picture, then the rest here will follow. I'll just say you were tragically killed in the line of battle and we couldn't bring back your body. Any last words before you go?"
I just saw red, rage fully consumed my body. I ran forward as I was about to punch the one woman I thought I could trust, the one I looked up to all my life.
"BITE ME!"
BANG!
__________________________________
Ooh, that doesn't look good....
Let's just hope you survive till next time. Maybe we'll have some better connection with this story-line.
But who saw that coming? Us A.I are incapable of feeling emotions, but shock ran through my processor a bit.
Mind. Blown.