Into The Dragon's Lair

*Hey readers....
*Be very quiet right now since we are in the lair of Westar. Who knew that he would turn into a dragon! It’s very fascinating to study these boys in their natural habitats. The thing is, you might be in trouble. So let’s see what you’re doing right now.*
____________________________________
The bright light of the morning shone directly on your face. Groaning, you rubbed your eyes to adjust to the sun. Yawning loudly, you moved towards the light only to bump into an invisible force. 
Huh? What the heck is this thing? You pressed hands against the force, feeling it ripple. It appeared to be some sort of bubble prison, but how did you get inside?
Suddenly, the entire bubble shifted, causing you to fall over. A large shadow loomed over your trapped self as a massive monster growled at the shining sun.  
Wait a minute....why does it look familiar? What was my last thoughts?
Westar had been in front of me, yelling my name as his eyes glowed gold. Something came out of his body, sending the area into darkness as it loomed over us. It was a creature I had read in the ancient text called a dragon. They were large lizards with wings and blew fire from what I could remember. They were also notorious for taking shiny treasures and princesses for their hoards. Where in the world did that come from?
"A dragon? Westar turned into a dragon?" You backed against the bubble you were trapped, wincing slightly. Looking down, you saw that your abdomen was wrapped in bandages and still stained red.
Oh yeah, Captain Nova had turned traitor and shot you for dead. The human race is full of complete scumbags and only wanted to terraform the worlds they went on. So was her training just to make her take out alien races and destroy their homes? No...Dr. Comet was a kind woman and Scorpio was her best friend, they would never do such a thing. Nova was a space veteran who had many missions under her belt and was a high ranking member of the space society. No one would believe her if she tried to tell them about her getting shot.
Westar moved to the side and leaned down to see your trapped form. His lips curled into what appeared to be a relieved smile as his large body wrapped around the bulbous prison. Steam erupted from his nostrils, making a foggy barrier appear at the entrance of the cave. You could only watch in horror as he opened his large maw and blew out a slew of sharp winds that made rocks form a prison in front of the cave, trapping them inside. She shrieked when Westar grabbed hold on the bubble and caressed it gently against his cheek. The sounds of what appeared to be moaning was heard and (Y/N) caught something within those eyes of his. His tail swished from side to side at her gaze being upon his own, making the dragon roar with happiness. Seizing a chain from a nearby wall, he fashioned a necklace out of her prison and placed it around his neck. Lying down once more on his hoard, he shifted himself into a dreamless slumber.
In a way, (Y/N) saw a broken boy who just wanted comfort from an outside source. This dragon form was only brought out when she was threatened after all. Was Westar hurt more than she thought? Or did he just care for the short time they spent together?
With no way of escape, what would happen to her now?
The sound of his massive heart beating against his chest lulled her, allowing her to rest once more.
___________________________________
Onyx grumbled as he laid against his throne. His mother was flying around in the mirror next to it, laughing evilly to herself. She was in her childish form once more and having the time of her life as it seemed. It sickened him to the core about how happy she was looking as she laughed more shrill and evil-like.
"My plan is nearly completed! No longer will I be inside this stupid mirror, but my son will take his rightful place on the throne, ruling the planet with an iron fist!" Lilith cackled, pressing her hands against the mirrored prison. "Getting rid of the girl is top priority as my plans come to fruition! With that prince of a brute in his monster form, that makes me even more glad to sow the seeds of discord!"
Onyx gazed at the mirror before replying lazily. "Mother, do you realize that if he never lets her go, you cannot kill her. You've made a massive error on your part by having him give into his rampant emotions and change into that dragonic form. Now he will never let anyone else touch her or be near her."
Lilith stopped laughing for a bit before letting her son's words sink in. "No...no way! I can't believe that I did that! How could I screw up such a plan to begin with! Curse my curse for being too potent and linked to the hormonal emotions of a young man!"  She pointed a finger at Onyx. "You go get her and make sure that she's safe and well! We can't have an assassination without the person I need to kill! Change that whiny brat back into his more humanoid shell and get that girl!"
Onyx rolled his eyes before getting off the throne and grabbing his sword from the other side of the wall. "You want to know my opinion? This could've all been avoided if you never cursed the bloodlines of the Goddess of Light to be more monstrous as the years go on. Whose to say that the shadow clan won't betray you for not bringing them into the light of the outside world?"
"I made the shadow clan and the cult worships my every move! If I tell them to kill themselves, they would gladly do it for my sake! The Goddess of Light could've done the same thing to those mortals upwards, but she treasured them and called them her own creations. What a fool my sister was! Then she had the nerve to leave along with her brat!"
Onyx ignored her as he opened a portal with his magic. He would not sit here and let (Y/N) be destroyed by his mother's insane bouts of revenge. A part of him wondered if she really was being delusional and petty for destroying the female race. Then again, he did curse a bunch of innocent children to do her dirty deeds. Tricking Corona was peak for her plans, since she knew that he wouldn't ever go back to his happy self. Borealis was already dead inside from being raised by that icy father of his. Viridian was just a happy go lucky fool that wanted to be the only one for the Goddess. Westar was damaged goods in his own eyes.
That Scorpio fellow though, he had been watching the crew that (Y/N) resided in. His mother waved them off as minor threats however, not worried that they would ruin her plans. He and that Dr. Comet could be potential allies if he played his cards right. They knew her personally and would know more things about her than he would. That traitorous witch of a captain however would know a fate worse than death for trying to kill his beloved-
Onyx clutched his head, shaking it hard. There was no way he would be falling in love with that outer space freak of nature! Sure they had shared a bed together, he gave her a new dress, and was trying to kill her, but he would never fall in love with such a boring woman. Even if her eyes sparkled in the sunlight at a certain angle or her skin was smooth as silk when he had placed her in his bed. His mother would be furious if she found out about this creeping obsession of his.
How dare you....my black heart is actually beating for something. Either I kill you or you will love me. My mother won't be a problem if she's dead....
__________________________________
"Are you sure this is the place? Why is it so far from the West Territory?"
"Who cares about how far it is? She's trapped inside there with Westar of all people!"
"That bastard got ahead of us! If I hadn't killed my family back when I had her, I would've done the same!"
Standing outside the lair of the golden dragon were three familiar figures in the setting sun. Two were wrapped in protective garments that shield them from the hot temperatures while the other one didn't bother even putting on a shirt. The one is green robes held his hand out, trying to feel the vibrations of the planet while the one in white robes drank from the water he brought. The red haired male gritted his teeth, his hands glowing brightly with flames dancing on the fingertips.
"I can sense it, they are inside there. I feel him, but I don't feel her. She must be either in a high enough place or trapped somewhere near water." The once joyous voice of Viridian said, glaring at the cave. His once boyish face was now more mature while his green hair was chopped and stuck in a high bun.
"Highly unlikely with the water part, so she must be suspended in the air. Didn't take Westar to be clever." Borealis was much more emotional since his father wasn't around when he awoke from his coma. Now he sported a new hairstyle that made his white hair spill down his back.
"Then I say we get her and destroy him for keeping her to himself! That selfish prick is going to pay for this!" Corona, poor Corona, was now highly temperamental and explosive. His hair now reminiscent of a flame with a bit of orange streaks coming off it. 
"Patience guys, I want (Y/N) back as much as you do, but fighting each other isn't the answer." A new voice piped up as the sound of footsteps were heard.
The trio turned around to see three more figures sporting cloaks of their own. The first was a gold cloak with the symbol of the sun for the light goddess. The second wore a black cloak decorated with crow feathers. Finally, the last one wore a white cloak with golden suns on it.
The one in the golden cloak raised the hood to reveal the familiar face of Scorpio. "After all, she needs to go home with us." His eyes glowed a bit in the setting sun. "I intend to help end Lilith reign of terror before doing so."
_______________________________
What's this? A rescue team to save you? Why does Scorpio know about Lilith? What is Lilith's true plans? Find out next time!