Flaming Ice

*Plot twist! Drama! Murder? What is this, a Shakespearean play? Regardless, let's see what has become of ice boy!*
______________________________________
Long long time ago
I had my own little show
Was a beautiful, lovable angel

But she took the spotlight, shining so bright
Left me to fade away
But honey, now the turn is mine!
_____________________________________
Greetings humans...
I am glad that you consider me a character in the story I'm telling you.
Also makes me happy when you've all given me such good names...
Allow me to list off some facts about me. My favorite color is blue, my favorite song is Computer World by Kraftwerk, and as for a name, I am still deciding on what to call myself.
Perhaps a Q&A session is in order...
Anyways, enjoy today's transmission!
_____________________________________
(Y/N) walked down the endless maze of a hallway, trying to find the location of where the prince might be. She was worried since the castle was too quiet since she last walked the halls. Granted it was always quiet here and she was just used to the hustle and bustle of the jungle. But this place just felt empty and alone.
"I wonder if the inhabitants of Europa and Pluto ever feel like this. Being in a cold and barren place must be lonely." You spoke aloud, gazing at the ice chandeliers swinging lazily from the ceiling. "How am I supposed to get along with Borealis if I can't even find him?"
You thought back to the book you were reading about the Goddess powers. Even though you found the whole thing ridiculous and refused to believe that you were some powerful being, you couldn't help but be a slight bit curious at the prospect of using those powers listed in the book. If that was the case, then perhaps she could use the empathy link to locate where he was. You closed your eyes and thought hard to empty your mind. 
A cold feeling washed over you, rattling your bones and soul. Opening your eyes, you found a trail of red splotches on the ground that lead to the main hall. A sickening feeling washed over you as your feet started moving on its own. Following the trail, you found yourself at the door where the red stuff covered the handle and frame. Now your stomach was churning. A screeching noise was heard from the inside of the room followed by a shredding noise too. Swallowing some fear, you pushed the door open and barreled inside.
What you saw would mentally scar you for life.
There, in the pool of blood, was a large bird creature with razor sharp talons and a curved beak. The bird's plumage was an icy blue while at the tips of the wing was white. A long tail of blue feathers swirled with snow, causing a small shower in the room. It's beam was covered with blood as a small body rested in its talons. You recognized that body, it was the king's!
"Oh my gosh..." You said slowly, eyes never leaving the bird. "What are you-?" 
As if the bird heard your question, it turned its head to see you shaking like a leaf. The bird screeched and flapped its wings to take off. Finally finding your voice, you screamed and raced out of the room as the bird followed you. You could feel the hairs in the back of your neck freeze up as it flapped its mighty wings. It opened its mouth and blew out blue flames, surprising you as you moved out the way. The flames were apparently so cold that it froze the wall.
"Flames shouldn't do that!" You freaked out as you started running again. "Unless it's concentrated plasma! Wow that would be so cool to experiment on if my life wasn't in immediate danger!"
You looked around to find something to fight the bird with when you remembered the chandelier! Taking a left at the next hallway, you checked to see if the bird was still following you. When you heard the unmistakable sound of flapping, you waited until the large bird flew in. It did, towering over you with a fierce look in its eyes before opening its beak to freeze you solid. Smirking, you hit the lever on the side wall causing the chandelier to fall. The bird realized this too late as it crashed down on it, a plume of white snow exploding from its body. You covered your face as the winds knocked you over. 
When the snow clear, trapped under the shattered crystal, was Borealis. His clothes were torn up, hair all over the place, and his skin was covered with bloody scratches. You quickly ran over to him, checking his body for more injuries before sighing in relief at nothing too strenuous. 
"How in the world did this happen?" You grunted, dragging his unconscious body from the rubble. "Why did he turn into a giant bird and kill his father? Wait, there are more important things right now. I have to get him to a doctor." 
You placed his body on your back and started your trek to locate the royal infirmary.
_____________________________________
Lilith giggled as she watched you take the Prince to the infirmary. Everything was going as planned and you would be none the wiser. Swiping through her many mirrors, she saw Viridian struggling to suppress his monster side with vigorous attempts to tame his inner beast.
"How futile! You really think that taming my dark creature would do you well? Your own grandfather was weak when he let it take control and soon you will be too!" She laughed, switching the mirror to look at Corona and Westar. "And once your precious Goddess comes to see you two, I will awaken your inner beast too. It will only be a matter of time before those princes get rid of the thing the most love and this planet will fall into chaos!"
A glowing darkness surround her eyes as it flashed purple. Yes, this would be her chance to come out of the looking glass and take her rightful place over this planet. And once it gets drowned in darkness...
All eyes will be on her.
_____________________________________
Next chapter will occur after Q&A...
If you have questions, leave them in the comment section...if you want to...
And yes, I, the A.I, will answer some too.