Hot Blooded Passion

Transmission Found...
So you decided to choose Corona...
Hope you survive...
_____________________________________
"Are you sure she'll be functional enough to attempt this mission?"
"She's the best agent we have! The Andromeda Galaxy has yet to be discovered and no one is brave enough to go on this suicide mission! She's our best bet."
There was nothing but darkness that surrounded me. I couldn't feel, couldn't smile, couldn't do anything...
"You can't just take our daughter away from us! She's just a child!"
"But you sold her to us ma'am. Now she belongs to science now."
I have no memories of my mother's face or if my father really existed. Did I have siblings? Did I have pets?
"We have no choice, but to test the space warping device. Get the test subject ready."
"But sir, she's just a child! We can't launch a young child into space! I won't tolerate this!"
"Then so be it. Take him away!"
My only friend was taken from me.
"Begin launching sequence now! We need to see if this technology works!"
"Be strong, little one. I will find a way to bring you back home."
I was their test subject. I'm their girl to toy around with.
"Begin Project G.E.N.E.S.I.S!"
My name is Genesis, and I am the first.
______________________________________
Sorry you had to see that footage...
I haven't been myself lately...
Oh well, back to your mission log then...
______________________________________
"I guess I would love it if Corona came with me."
Borealis nodded, understanding why you chose the red haired boy. Viridian pouted, but nevertheless he understood. Westar looked like he wanted to pound the life out of the guy.
Corona was stunned. Of all the guys he knew that would be a helpful asset to you in the garden, you chose him! He smiled to himself and walked forward, his cheeks burning red from the flames inside him or the glowing of his cheeks. You held out a hand to him, watching with amusement as he shyly grasped your soft palms. His heart fluttered with pride and happiness as both of you entered The Garden of Eden.
"He's a lucky bastard that Corona..." Westar said, slumping down by the iron bars. "Wish I had gotten to follow babe inside."
"I'm just sad she didn't pick me..." Viridian sat down and fiddled with the honeysuckle growing on the stone walls, making them grow wildly. "My element is nature itself! The Garden of Eden is a sanctuary for greenery!"
"Then you'll have to wait until they come back our to enter. Only a Goddess and her chosen suitor can enter the gardens." Borealis leaned on the wall, taking out a book. "I'd suggest you stick around until they get out. Although with what the garden has to offer, I fear we may have to up our game gentlemen."
"Do you think he's gonna score or something? I highly doubt that pretty boy." Westar took out a cigarette, lit it, then puffed a huge cloud. "Doesn't have the guts to do anything remotely harmful."
"He does have those fire powers though. I hope he knows how to control them." Viridian worried, feeling as if he should break the gate down and charge in.
______________________________________
The Garden of Eden was just like how you imagined it to be.
There were a large array of botanic life thriving all around them. A cobblestone pathway lead to the main gazebo which was surrounded by crystal clear waters from the rivers that flowed from all directions. Trees bearing fruits of exotic taste and vibrant colors grew near the path. Flowers that had been discovered on Terra and some on other planets in her solar system were covering most of the place. Stone images of cherubs and angels were carved by craftsmen to make them look as real as possible. Even the rich, dark soil shone with minerals and stones that caught Corona's eyes and made him think of more designs for his weapons and jewelry. 
"It's lovely, isn't it?" There it was again, the sweet voice of his beloved. Corona could barely contain his joy being around her. She exuberated joy and light that could douse out the hottest flame. His hands started to spark as hers was grabbing him tightly. He couldn't speak or think straightly as they walked down the winding road to the ancient springs that were in the middle of the garden.
"This place looks like something out of a fairy-tale! Some of these plants I've only read about and others like this grew on Terra!" She rambled on, fascinated by the flowers that hung from the tress.
"I've never seen flowers before..." Corona muttered, his eyes sparkling at the new assaults to his senses. "Do they always smell this good and look this colorful?"
"Huh? Oh the flowers!" (Y/N) smiled gently at him, picking up a small, white flower with silver tips. This was Moonlace, a wildflower from her childhood. She was familiar with these since that's what all grew on the outskirts of town. She used to make crowns out of them and scatter the petals all over her room. "You know, I think these are the most beautiful flowers in the garden."
"Those? I thought you be the kind of Goddess to like the vivid colored ones." Corona said, eyeing the Moonlace with curiosity. "Why those?"
"Moonlace is simple, gives off a refreshing scent, and you can grow them anywhere." She placed the flower in her (h/c) hair and smiled. "Why go for something eye popping when nice and simple is a better pace. You don't need flashy things to impress people. Some people enjoy the more simple things in life."
Hearing that made Corona look at the band that was on her finger. It wasn't anything flashy or impressive, but it was something he had made from the heart, his heart. If this was the case, then she must not want anything materialistic. He smiled, knowing that while the others had something to show, he would just be himself around her.
"I think a flower I can most describe you as would be this one!" (Y/N) pointed at a particular large bush full of closed flowers. "Check these out, they're called Mars Buds. Why they call them that is because they look nice and innocent on the outside, but on the inside they have seeds waiting to burst out like a volcano! Mars has colonies that love warmer climates and they're used to the flowers that spurt out the seeds. You have a personality that is something beautiful hidden under that soft facade you give off."
"Wow...I never have seen myself like that." Corona looked away as they continued their stroll. "In fact, I can never say what I want out loud. I fear that my father and brothers think my opinion doesn't matter. I avoid conflict as much as possible to make them angry so I agree with everything they say."
"How can you go through life doing that? If I listened to my parents and agreed with everything they said, I would've never left the Lunar Colony. You have a voice Corona, it's time you used it to stand up for yourself."
They walked in silence, taking in what the former had said. It took forever until they reached the spring, a bubbling pond of mystic water. On the planet, it was rare to find a water user since the areas housed different regions. Eden was the only place where you can find water that could cleanse you of impurities and evil thoughts. (Y/N) sighed nervously as she turned around to face Corona who gave her a calm look.
"I don't want to do this. I'm telling you the truth about myself. I'm not the Goddess your planet claims me to be." You tried to tell him, hoping he would understand.
Corona wrapped his arms around the nervous girl. "It's okay if you are scared. Many of your reincarnated forms get nervous around the springs. But I know you will survive this. Some have died swimming in these waters, but if anything comes to harm you, I will willingly jump into the water and save you." His lips lingered over her forehead, before stopping himself to let her take off the robes. His uncontrollable urges almost got him, but he managed to subdue them. What she had said earlier was true, he did keep a lot of his emotions inside him and it was getting too dangerous. When he accepted the fire powers that was passed down to him, it mixed with his own emotions causing him to develop a dark flame. He closed his fist, the black flames flickering slightly on his fingertips.
"Okay, I can trust you to save me." You said, stripped down to your white dress you had worn earlier. "But don't think I won't splash around if I drown!"
Taking a deep breath, and one last look at Corona, you jumped right in.
_______________________________________
Transmission Interrupted....
To Be Continued