A Crash Course in Planetary Politics

*Time for the first chapter! Who's excited, I am! This chapter is going to have the first appearance of you!*
.............................................................
Mission Commence...
Objective: Discovery of New Planets
Date of Departure: 7/16/2100
Passengers: Captain Astra Nova, Cadet (Y/N) (L/N), Dr. Comet, and Major Scorpio
Destination: Unknown
Booting up previous data log....
Space...the final frontier....
Wait this sounds a bit cliche, but this is my personal journal! My name is Cadet (Y/N) (L/N) of the Interstellar Exploration Squad! It's part of N.A.S.A in the Space division! My crew and I have been sent into space to find new life and new planets that we can ally ourselves with or potentially takeover when we suck out all the natural resources! I only know this because this has been an issue for years now. Humanity sorta does that a lot when we find new planets. We now live in places called colonies that are scattered throughout various planets and moons in the Galaxy. The Lunar Colony is the closest to our original planet. 
Our leader on this mission Captain Astra Nova! She's been leading expeditions like this since the start of the program. Not only is she my role model, but She's super cool! I've seen her use a blaster before and she always made the shot! I bet she's faced off against aliens!
Dr. Comet has a lot of experiences when it comes to the science of space travel. In fact, she helped make the fuel that all the rockets fly with. Her advances in technology and chemistry will surely help us! Plus, she's kind of a second mother to me ever since we blasted off.
Last, but not least is Major Scorpio. Scorpio and I go way back to our days in middle school in the Lunar Colony. Both of us were born and raised there, but he went ahead a couple of levels while I followed a normal pace. EvantuLly he joined the military and worked his ways up in the ranks. Now he helps as extra muscle in our space trip, providing weapons and other items we'll need to venture with. 
With a crew like this searching the cosmos, there's not a single thing that can stop us! Of course, we just happened across a wormhole that threw us out the Milky Way Galaxy. There was a horrible warp before we were sent hurdling through time and space combined. Then it got super quiet as we floating in the never ending void of space. We managed to get out with our lives, but ended up in another galaxy entirely! Dr. Comet calls it the Andromeda Galaxy. Captain Nova suggested that we land on a nearby planet to check for repairs and check out the Galaxy! I was so eager to do so that I volunteered to land the ship!
There was a reason that I shouldn't fly spaceships. The vessel started spinning out of control as I struggled to take the wheel. Scorpio tried helping me out, but ended up getting injured when he hit his head on the dashboard. Dr. Comet concluded that we would have to brace for impact. Captain Nova strapped Scorpio down and took the wheel from me trying to change our trajectory. 
There's no telling how long we have until we-
Transmission Interuppted...
Iniating...Corranation Day Sequence
.......................................................
"Today is the day!"
"So the time has come...."
"I will prove myself to the others!"
"And show em no mercy!"
There was a large gathering of people in the center of the planet, in the grand city of the Centre. This city hosted many events where all different sectors come to gather for events, meetings, and worship at the Temple of the Goddess. This was also the place where you could trade, barter, and steal for the best items! All trade routes converge here after all. The Great Hall was where all the world leaders would come together with their families and discuss important topics or celebrate big events. 
Today was that day, the day all the young men were getting promoted to king status. Viridian, child of the green forest, walked into the hall with a wide smile on his face, his green eyes sparkling with excitement. This was the first meeting that would involve him finally becoming king! Behind him, the emotionless face of Borealis gazed around the room with an disinterested face. Having just been unfrozen from his decade long slumber, he was back to his original self, but a small part of him still had heart. Corona fiddled with the ring on his finger while messing around with the other one in his pocket. He was nervous due to the fact that his father picked him to be the one who would run the country from him and his brothers. Westar puffed a bout of smoke from his mouth, adjusting his hat to shield the bloodlust in his eyes. He didn't want to strike fear in his opponent's hearts just yet. 
Standing in the large courtroom, various males that represented their region watched the four boys approach the thrones of their fathers. Viridian caught the eye of Emerald, who smiled and nodded towards him. Borealis gave a sharp nod at Frost who was holding his book protectively. Corona grinned at the sight of Rouge, who waved at him. Westar's eyes soften when he even saw Sal standing off to the side, hidden in the shadows. The boys had their supporters, their closest kin with them, there was nothing to fear. 
King Vert, King Celsius, Helios, and Jacob looked at their sons before allowing them to sit in front of them. From the side of the room came another large gentleman who carried a staff with different colored crystals on them. He had dark brown hair and chocolate colored skin, but the golden eyes was what made him stand out. He was dressed in the ceremonial white robes that had been passed down for many generations and covered with markings from head to toe. He was the Grand Priest of the Goddess, one of the most important people on the planet. He stopped in front of the boys, giving them each a smile.
"Brothers, we have gathered here today to celebrate the union between our countries, the best trading season, and the crowning of the new rulers of each country!" He paused, waving his staff in the sky. "Surely the Goddess is smiling at our good fortune that she has provided for us! Let us rejoice today in honor of her ever loving light!"
There was a loud roar in the audience and the outside of the hall as they celebrated the female that brought hope and peace into their lives. All four boys even cracked a smal grin at the sentence, knowing full and well that they would be the one who would receive the ultimate blessing. The Grand Priest brought out a crush powdery substance out and poured it over the heads of each boy, a different element shining off their bodies. Viridian felt his nature powers increase tenfold. Borealis smirked as he tested his new ice powers. Corona started sweating bullets as fire surrounded him. Westar flickered his hand to stir a small twister in his hands. Now that they were embedded with their new powers, they could properly rule without no trouble. The Kings before them felt power drain from their bodies to supply their heirs with newfound strength. 
"HOORAY FOR THE KINGS! PRAISE TO THE GODDESS!"
Before anything else could happen, there was a loud crashing noise followed by the rumbling of the very ground they stood upon. The boys felt the tremor and got their elements ready for attack. There was great confusion as the crowd was trying to figure out what was going on. It wasn't before the Grand Priest starting yelling did it all go silent. 
"What's happened Grand Priest?" Viridian asked in concern. 
"What are these tremors that threaten our lands?" Borealis said monotonously.
"Are we being invaded from beyond the stars?" Corona said, getting in a battle stance.
"Well if we let him talk, then maybe he can give us answers!" Westar snapped, causing them all to glare at him.
The Grand Priest stopped yelling and faced the boys with tears streaming down his face. Disturbed, they backed away from him before what he said next stopped them cold.
"The Goddess has arrived!"
To be Continued....